Welcome To aBlackWeb

Something says to me once Walker is stripped of the shield (after the videos go viral I’m sure there will be no choice but to pass the mantle on) Karli will be to the one to take him down.

got the feeling sam is gunna push for her to become a next “cap” just not under the same name, she’s already got a following and is idolised.

after reading up on the flagsmasher from the comics, deadpool is another possibility for an appearance.
Deadpool?
20210302_172738.gif

Something says to me once Walker is stripped of the shield (after the videos go viral I’m sure there will be no choice but to pass the mantle on) Karli will be to the one to take him down.

got the feeling sam is gunna push for her to become a next “cap” just not under the same name, she’s already got a following and is idolised.

after reading up on the flagsmasher from the comics, deadpool is another possibility for an appearance.
lol nah she probably gets killed by the power broker or by zemo or Walker

I think it was already confirmed that Falcon does take the mantle by the end of the series.

In response to the bold, she murdered Battlestar and blew up 3 police. It's a wrap for her.

She’s a trash antagonist.

She kills innocent folks. How the fuck would she be the new cap. That angle makes no sense.

Back