Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's a strong one...🤔

Anyway
View attachment 505715

Bruh...I literally blurted out loud "Oh shyt" the instant he did this. B/c a chill came over me cuz I knew what was about to happen.

A wyte male Anglo Saxon colonizer talkin down to a black woman in a condescending tone AND THEN puttin his hands her shoulder...thats a death recipe. Lol

Last edited:
The exchange makes several a few things explicitly clear: Sam is not interested in accruing power, he does not believe in dictating who can and cannot live, and he views violence only as a last resort. In other words, when given the option, Sam will always choose to exert compassion over power.

That’s important considering it was Steve’s compassion that made Stanley Tucci’s Dr. Abraham Erskine believe he was the right man to receive the super-soldier serum. Looks like Steve chose Sam for the exact same reason.

:hahaha:..........that ain't solve no damn mystery. That's whoever wrote that article's theory.

Cap could've easily given it Sam cuz he didn't turn into a mindless killing machine w/ just a couple of random words.

fed177fe942cedacb2bd20f23cd26af43f599069.gifv

88877447fa858968c47d33b1ad6027e527071eb9.gifv

That was a powerful scene.

The turn by Walker was well-executed. Good to see they gave the character development and depth to John before the turn. Dude alluded to the craziness they had to deal with in AFG. The serum brought out the true Walker.

The turn by Walker was well-executed. Good to see they gave the character development and depth to John before the turn. Dude alluded to the craziness they had to deal with in AFG. The serum brought out the true Walker.
True Walker is a disgruntled vet thats tired of watching his friends die in proxy wars.

Seems his anger is seriously misplaced.

It'd be dope if they addressed that but disney aint got the fangs.

I had a viral reaction of approval of that last scene.

Black men have that gut reaction of rage and a thirst for revenge when our loved ones are murdered, especially when it's at the hands of an enemy, ESPECIALLY when that enemy is the police. And we don't want to stop and reason "well this guy maybe affiliated with the killer but he didn't commit the act." No, we want our pound of flesh right here, right now.

Not only did John Walker do just that, but he immediately avenged the death of a black man. I knew from the moment I saw Lemar Hoskins in episode 1 that he was going to die because Hollywood loves using the black friend's death as the white lead's motivation but just as I was getting annoyed with them showing his lifeless body, a white man punished another white man who was partially responsible for the death of a black man. And isn't that what we've been asking for for over half a century? Some type of justice?

John Walker just got more profound character development in a few seconds than other characters have gotten over multiple MCU films.

Lmaooo. Yall wildin.

The cameo wont be any significant character.

Lmaooo at wolverine, magneto, professor x, or franklin richards.

Bet cash that if Marvel was gonna introduce anyone of that caliber, they wouldnt leak the shit.

It would be a surprise to everyone when the episode drops and take over the internet.

Karli’s goal was to divide Sam and Bucky and kill Captain America, and although she doesn’t do exactly that, she may have made an even greater impact. She’s spent an entire season arguing against nationalistic symbols, and because of her, the United States’ greatest symbol just ruthlessly killed an unarmed person in full daylight. Her following was growing even before this episode—it’ll surely multiply exponentially after this Captain America video goes viral.

Back