Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah enough of the mcu crossover stuff. if they keep having guest stars and tie in plots that shit will get old quick. matter of fact its gotten old already.
I'm not saying they shouodnt do just dont do too much of it.every movie doesn't have to be a team up movie or an avengers cross over event that has 7 different heroes run ing around. If so then on they might as well stop making solo srories and just make only avengers movies instead.. Look at Thor. Now he's teamed up with gotg when he was just teamed up with hulk in the last movie. They keep doing it it will get stale. They can make solo movies work with great writing and not relying 9n fancy bells and whistles. Look at the Disney +series and how they work without other avengers running around in their shows.

:smh:......yet all them team up movies happen to be some of the best MCU movies and the biggest box office success as well.

And half of the Disney + shows had at least 2 Avengers (or folks that fought with them) in the show. And best believe if Nat wasn't dead, she probably would have been in Hawkeye as well.

i’m old enough to remember fans asking where are the other avengers in every solo superhero movie from phase 2

now them teaming in every other movie is too much for some

reality is with new heros being introduced into the MCU everybody won’t get a solo film moving forward. at least not in the same frequency. so them being paired together in every other movie makes sense imo

shit was an emotional roller coaster. when the glider rose behind her i thought “shit they gonna kill may!”

then after she got up after being knocked down i thought “damn mcu getting soft. they ain’t have the balls to kill M-“

*Aunt May collapses, dies with her eyes open*

View attachment 721375

The okie doke was foul i was in the theater hurt

Just finished. I enjoyed the hell outta this movie

Dafoe was dope and killed it.

Electro was decent a much better outing this time around than previously.

Sandman was kinda all over the place with his motives tho. He felt a bit outa place.

Lmao at them questioning OG spiderman about why he doesn't need web shooters that shit had me rollin.

Dunno how I feel about them killing May but I respect that now dude is on his own and gotta fend for himself for real.
It had to happen

You know what I realized? They never actually explained where Uncle Ben was in any of the Tom Holland Spider-Man films. I guess they assumed the audience already had an idea. That tells me that all along they prolly wanted "No Way Home" to be an origin story. Instead of working forwards they sort of worked backwards to close it out. That's clever cuz it would've been redundant if they did it the other way around.
From my understanding he may not exist in this universe

Aunt May and Yondu are definitely top 3 saddest for me.

RDJ going out would've been but I knew it was coming so I was anticipating it the whole movie.

It's another I'm sure but I can't think of it

Back