Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah I didnt get it. I have a suspicion tho its

Maybe alternate timeline future versions of Peter, MJ and Ned?

I remember when Tom Holland made a big deal out of filming a scene with his brother some months back and I immediately though his brother would be playing an alternate version of him or a younger version.

*shrugs*

Marvel / SONY are overdoing it with the entire withholding of the trailer. We are in mid June and they still wanna keep this joint a secret.

Marvel / SONY are overdoing it with the entire withholding of the trailer. We are in mid June and they still wanna keep this joint a secret.
Do they usually release trailers this early? I thought they didn’t till like 2-3 months before the movie drops 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit: nevermind just remembered The Batman teaser came out earlier this year and that shit don’t drop till next year. Yeah Marvel fucking around with the trailer.

Do they usually release trailers this early? I thought they didn’t till like 2-3 months before the movie drops 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit: nevermind just remembered The Batman teaser came out earlier this year and that shit don’t drop till next year. Yeah Marvel fucking around with the trailer.

They usually do it 4-5 months out. But I can see them holding off to see how Black Widow does in theaters.

Also don't compare DC to Marvel. They need all the help they can get. That's why they released that Batman trailer so early.

What if... in August
Shang Chi got next as far as movies in Sept.
Eternals in November
Spiderman in December

mad trailers droppin before then

unless Sony pulls some dumb fuckin sony shit as usual and fucks it up

Apparently a trailer leaked... dont bother its a shitty copy of it playing on someones phone(vertically smfh) and you'll strain your eyes trying to see wtf is going on.. but i'm guessing Marvel finna drop the official HD joint next week

Back