Welcome To aBlackWeb

24.jpeg

Live action Spider-Man came a long way since the 70s. It would be dope if 70s peter Parker actor Nicholas Hammond made a cameo appearance . something like a nod or a homage like how django met the original django at the bar scene in django unchained.

View attachment 715415

Live action Spider-Man came a long way since the 70s. It would be dope if 70s peter Parker actor Nicholas Hammond made a cameo appearance . something like a nod or a homage like how django met the original django at the bar scene in django unchained.

Marvel's been good at that so far. Lou Ferigno had a cameo in The Incredible Hulk and Reb Brown, who played Captain America in the 70's live action joint had a cameo in First Avenger. It would be dope to get a cameo, even if it's just a brief one.

Marvel's been good at that so far. Lou Ferigno had a cameo in The Incredible Hulk and Reb Brown, who played Captain America in the 70's live action joint had a cameo in First Avenger. It would be dope to get a cameo, even if it's just a brief one.
They made a lot of references to the 70s hulk show in the incredible Hulk. At rhe factory in Brazil bruce tries to say the "don't make me angry line in Portuguese but instead he says "you wont like me when I'm hungry". When he wakes up near a small south American village there's w musical cue from the end credits hitch huke scene. When he hulks out at the University there are two kids recording with their phones one is named rick jones and rhe other is Jack McGhee. Even his origin at the intro is done like the 70s show. Mark ruffalo says the you wont like me when I'm angry line in the she-hulk trailer.

They made a lot of references to the 70s hulk show in the incredible Hulk. At rhe factory in Brazil bruce tries to say the "don't make me angry line in Portuguese but instead he says "you wont like me when I'm hungry". When he wakes up near a small south American village there's w musical cue from the end credits hitch huke scene. When he hulks out at the University there are two kids recording with their phones one is named rick jones and rhe other is Jack McGhee. Even his origin at the intro is done like the 70s show. Mark ruffalo says the you wont like me when I'm angry line in the she-hulk trailer.

I didnt know there was a teaser/trailer for she-hulk until you mentioned it

That's okay I'll just take my talents to the funny memes thread were my post are appreciated. "Screw you guys I'm going home!"

oscars-standing-ovation.gif
..................I know who's winning Mod of the Year again.

Back