Welcome To aBlackWeb

There was this Empire article that mentioned Green Goblin doesn’t wear the helmet the entire film. There isn’t another Goblin

Great trailer,Marvel got their way,they said Marvel didn't want to show Tobey and Andrew and Sony did. This movie is gonna be huge,there's rumors of Daredevil,Venom and they're saying Miles Morales might replace Holland going forward. I think there's gonna be multiple deaths too (on the hero's side). Holland said this movie is dark.

Didn't watch but I can see at least 3-4 characters getting offed in this and I don't mean the badguys.

👀, Thanks man

Not for nothin but that leaked footage of Andrew talking in front of that blue screen had steel beams that match up with the beams in that final shot of the trailer (the one with all the villains in it)

Shit looks like fire though.

And Holland aint going nowhere. Too much money being made.

I can see Miles Morales being introduced and then him being the spiderman in the Sony Verse going forward.

I cant see them killing off Peter Parker right after killing off Tony Stark

Honestly Strange going through with it is right up his alley comic wise. There's a reason him and Tony are damn near bestfriends in the books. It's their arrogance. Hubris, and thirst to find out what if I do this lol.

Back