Welcome To aBlackWeb

The second the Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer dropped, fans pored over every frame hoping to find the next biggest clue. The highly anticipated trailer is officially the most-watched film teaser of all time and fans ended up finding all sorts of teasers and reveals. One shot, however, raised many more questions than answers. In a moment where Peter Parker (Tom Holland) was being questioned by police, fans were quick to think Charlie Cox's Matt Murdock could have made a cameo in the scene.

We just spoke to Cox himself in support of AMC+'s Kin, and the superstar revealed whether or not he made an appearance in the trailer. We asked the fan-favorite Marvel actor whether or not those were, in fact, his forearms. The answer, well...it might be disappointing to Daredevil fans.

"I can promise you those are not my forearms," Cox confirms exclusively with ComicBook.com.

Whelp that kills the theory of at least Charlie Cox’s Daredevil I’m the movie

Gotta be honest I didn't know Marvel comics had anything like that
The Ultimate comics had a lot of the wild shit lol. Some of the MCU characters like Cap, Thor, Miles in Spiderverse, Nick Fury Sam version are all based off of the Ultimate universe.

The Ultimate comics had a lot of the wild shit lol. Some of the MCU characters like Cap, Thor, Miles in Spiderverse, Nick Fury Sam version are all based off of the Ultimate universe.

The Ultimate comics were basically writers trying to do the most edgiest shit they could, why every hero is fucked up over there. Glad they nuked it eventually and bought Miles and some of the less fucked up characters over the main universe.

Theres this commercial running some kind of maybaline or somethingwith zendaya in it and she's dolled up. I hardly recognized her. I get her weird quirky character but they need to sell it to us why peter would want to bone her. Peter not in there right. He not bringing the woman out of her.

Theres this commercial running some kind of maybaline or somethingwith zendaya in it and she's dolled up. I hardly recognized her. I get her weird quirky character but they need to sell it to us why peter would want to bone her. Peter not in there right. He not bringing the woman out of her.
Yo fam, you gotta chill out

Back