Welcome To aBlackWeb

nigga, we literally talked about it yesterday, you @ed me about the shit. But you now you wanna turn on sassy mode.

Niggas say move on from X-Men/F4 when I say leave Shang Chi and Eternals to D+. But cheering for another Spider-Man trilogy after 9 films in 20 years.

Niggas doing their Best JBP impressions around here.
Wait you’re not @JohnSmithCAN?!? What is going on here???

ok bet.

here’s a whole fuckin scene of horrible acting. Enjoy the next 3 minutes of dumb shit

start at the 2 min mark if you don’t wanna sit thru bonus trash material.

those movies fuckin suck.

much as i like these 2 movies i have to admit mary jane was written horribly in parts 2 and 3. she was a straight up bitch who couldn't make up her mind

nigga, we literally talked about it yesterday, you @ed me about the shit. But you now you wanna turn on sassy mode.

Niggas say move on from X-Men/F4 when I say leave Shang Chi and Eternals to D+. But cheering for another Spider-Man trilogy after 9 films in 20 years.

Niggas doing their Best JBP impressions around here.
I honestly don't even know what my original point was tbh.

So this is what I'm gonna say and you do what you gonna do with it.

Shang chi...I thought it was a cool movie... Didn't suck but I'm not gonna watch it again.

I personally would love to get a proper fantastic 4 franchise.

I think X-Men might need to nap for a while but I wouldn't be mad if done right, it be brought back sooner.

I enjoy the Holland spider man more than the previous two.

I think that covers it.

Idk what else you want from me b

So people that see the movie on the 17th gotta wait an additional week. Should be able to talk about a movie just like you would talk about a TV episode, if you haven't seen it don't come in here after release day

:wdf5:.........nobody said that.

200.gif

Back