Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theory:

Norman Osborne/Green Goblin survives "No Way Home"

Avengers/Heroes get caught up in the Secret Invasion eventually leading up to Secret Wars

Whilst heroes are away, Osborne forms the Dark Avengers with US Agent, New Black Widow, few other people.

Theory:

Norman Osborne/Green Goblin survives "No Way Home"

Avengers/Heroes get caught up in the Secret Invasion eventually leading up to Secret Wars

Whilst heroes are away, Osborne forms the Dark Avengers with US Agent, New Black Widow, few other people.

People been suggesting the old Stark tower is home to the Fantastic Four... but who knows... maybe it will be the new home for Oscorp.

Only thing that would stop me rolling with that theory is fuckin Sony.. unless there is a deal in place.. I dont see Marvel/Disney giving a Sony character outside of Spiderman such a big role in the MCU

People been suggesting the old Stark tower is home to the Fantastic Four... but who knows... maybe it will be the new home for Oscorp.

Only thing that would stop me rolling with that theory is fuckin Sony.. unless there is a deal in place.. I dont see Marvel/Disney giving a Sony character outside of Spiderman such a big role in the MCU
Whether you like it or Sony is currently why a lot of fans are excited about Spidey 3 lol. If Dafoe has a bigger part to play my money is on him crossing over.

Whether you like it or Sony is currently why a lot of fans are excited about Spidey 3 lol. If Dafoe has a bigger part to play my money is on him crossing over.

J K Simmons as J.Jonah Jameson,
Dafoe as Norman Osbourne/Green Goblin
and Alfred Molina as Doc Ock were some of the better choices from the previous Spiderman films i'll admit as much and im excited to see them on screen again.

We not gonna act like they havent fucked up the venom character twice now tho.. or that like they didnt try to yank spiderman back to their shitty "universe" when it came to renegotiate keeping Tom Holland in the MCU tho lol

and Alfred Molina as Doc Ock were some of the better choices from the previous Spiderman films i'll admit as much and im excited to see them on screen again.

We not gonna act like they havent fucked up the venom character twice now tho.. or that like they didnt try to yank spiderman back to their shitty "universe" when it came to renegotiate keeping Tom Holland in the MCU tho lol
End of the day fans supported all of it 🤷🏽‍♂️Enjoy the ride and don't take it serious fam lol that fandom shit can be poisonous.

End of the day fans supported all of it 🤷🏽‍♂️Enjoy the ride and don't take it serious fam lol that fandom shit can be poisonous.

Oh for sure. I'm watching regardless in some shape or form.

I dont take it THAT serious. Spiderman is one of my favorite characters. Sony gon get these muhfuckin jokes tho.. but they wont be getting my money 😆

Nah, Sony not being stupid for once and letting Marvel do what they do, is why fans are excited.

NOBODY was excited at the the possibility of Spidey going back to Sony. When them and Marvel was going back n forth 2 years ago.

And give my man Sam Remi his props he directed the shit out of the first 2 spiderman films, from doing horror movies to directing a blockbuster.

Does Ned become Hobgoblin or nah?
Ned becomes the molten man in the 616 universe. In ultimate spiderman Harry Osborne becomes hobgoblin. Since spiderman is loosely I spires by 616 and uktumate universes I hope Norman whips up a new serum and mutates into no star goblin. I was hating at first until I started reading uktimate spider man two years ago.

It'll be fukn hilarious if all these cameos are some Deadpool 2 type shit

original.gif

So y'all see the outrage if Dr strange still having the necklace for the time stone in the continuity where Thanos destroyed the stones in end game

Back