Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dude with the easter egg breakdown video I posted thinks Lizard was in a scene
Yea I checked it out I don't know 🤔That could literally be anyone that's way too brief and out of focus 🤔It does seem like we're getting a 6 on 3 type of no DQ match though lol.

Hmm....since Toby and Garfield are appearing they each have the respective villains from their movies come through so we've got Toby with Sandman , Goblin, and Doc Ock minimum. Andrew Garfields version obviously has Electro coming through so maybe Lizard then?

Strange seems to be fighting Peter in that train scene perhaps the spell affected him as well and he doesn't know who Peter is?

Yea I checked it out I don't know 🤔That could literally be anyone that's way too brief and out of focus 🤔It does seem like we're getting a 6 on 3 type of no DQ match though lol.

Hmm....since Toby and Garfield are appearing they each have the respective villains from their movies come through so we've got Toby with Sandman , Goblin, and Doc Ock minimum. Andrew Garfields version obviously has Electro coming through so maybe Lizard then?

Paul Giamatti as Rhino wit the sub as a Garfield villain maybe? lol

Paul Giamatti as Rhino wit the sub as a Garfield villain maybe? lol
Unless he's a more comic variant I doubt it lol he was not liked in that mech shit. Oh shit could be Kraven actually. I'm going with Scorpion or Kraven orrrr Mysterio pulls that illusion shit and confirms he didn't die lol.

Me thinks:
Doc ock
Green goblin(hopefully defoes only)
Electro
Vulture
Lizard
Venom

I did see they were casting quicksilver as kraven the other day so it might be him instead of venom
They could also throw in ol boy as sandman too but he was supposed to be rehabilitated

Me thinks:
Doc ock
Green goblin(hopefully defoes only)
Electro
Vulture
Lizard
Venom

I did see they were casting quicksilver as kraven the other day so he it might be him instead of venom
They could also throw in ol boy as sandman too but he was supposed to be rehabilitated
I think we'll see Holland OR a Garfields version of Spidey in Venoms world faster than Venom appearing in the MCU. At least not as soon.

Sandman seems in but it'll probably be a variant unless they retcon him as a badguy. Hmmmm could Electro be attacking him?🤔

I wanna see the homie Sandman

Sandman is in the trailer when you see the yellow electricity. This movie is about to be Civil War/Infinity War/Endgame level with all the cameos,3 Spidermen, Dr.Strange,Doc Ock,Electro,Wong,Green Goblin, Sandman,Vulture ? ,Scorpion ? ,Rhino?.

Heavy Spoilers had a theory that he thinks Strange could really be Agatha,the way that Strange winked at Parker after he told Wong he wouldn't do the spell is the same way she winked at Vision on Wandavision. Also they go to the basement to perform the spell.

Heavy Spoilers had a theory that he thinks Strange could really be Agatha,the way that Strange winked at Parker after he told Wong he wouldn't do the spell is the same way she winked at Vision on Wandavision. Also they go to the basement to perform the spell.
I don't think Agatha is big league material at this point. I think that's a reach

Agatha is fd up mentally by Wanda. I'd buy Clea doing this OR Nightmare OR Mephisto before I believe it was Agatha all along

:aye:

Back