Welcome To aBlackWeb

I put nothing past Amy Pascal.

And if she pulls out from the MCU, I'll legit boycott future Spiderman films. She's the reason we got so many reboots.

Toby McGuire
Andrew Garfield
Tom Holland
Into the Spiderverse

She clearly keeps being given the chance to fail over and over. Now if she pulls out of the MCU, that'll most likely mean another reboot or partial reboot that will diminish in quality.

Toby McGuire
Andrew Garfield
Tom Holland
Into the Spiderverse

She clearly keeps being given the chance to fail over and over. Now if she pulls out of the MCU, that'll most likely mean another reboot or partial reboot that will diminish in quality.

I thought Avi Arad was the culprit behind all the fuckups with Spiderman....Didn't realize it was her as well. lol bastards

There have been so many reboots, because in the sales contract, Sony is required to make a spiderman film at least once every 7 years or so, or the rights revert back to marvel. Might be more years, might be less i cant recall the exact number, but the same thing was placed in contract for fantastic 4 and xmen over at fox.

There have been so many reboots, because in the sales contract, Sony is required to make a spiderman film at least once every 7 years or so, or the rights revert back to marvel. Might be more years, might be less i cant recall the exact number, but the same thing was placed in contract for fantastic 4 and xmen over at fox.
From a business perspective, it's understandable.

But we are the ones who get to choose what movies we will and won't pay for and they'll only make movies that we put our money behind as consumers.

The 1st reactions are out for this film and people are saying it is great. They also said the end credits are very important for the future of the MCU

I seen a crew discussing this on collider movie talk via YouTube

I’m a huge Spider-Man fan so I was excited but hearing the 1st reactions have me even more hyped!

Mysterio isn't the hero we wanted, but the one we needed

That's Marvel....

giphy.gif

like i said, got nothing bad to say about spiderman....

mysterio is a dope villian, and this kid is a dope spidey

took marvel 3 spidey's to get it right, but hey....

Back