So uhhhh…

I didn’t get that “death by snu-snu” feeling I was expecting to have…..

shoulda went with Rosario…
Disney desexifies the ladies aside from Scarlett Witch and Black Widow before they killed her off🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Golan
Willingly? Where you see that at? I saw a car crash and figured thats what lead to the blood transfusion or whatever
What I’m saying is It didn’t look like she was dying she looked fine before the transformation

What I’m saying is It didn’t look like she was dying she looked fine before the transformation

ah ok gotcha. I'm not familiar with her whole story but from the trailer I just figured she crashed and got a transfusion and then.. she hulk

ah ok gotcha. I'm not familiar with her whole story but from the trailer I just figured she crashed and got a transfusion and then.. she hulk
Yeah thats the origin in the source material. It looks like in this show they're intentionally trying to trigger the transformation for some reason. So the origin has possibly changed a bit.

She-hulk is basically the Anti Banner. She loves being hulked up and is rarely not transformed loves the power of the hulk while Bruce hates the Hulk in every way. I’m sure the show will explore that dynamic