Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tony stark was just a billionaire

spider man was just some guy, so was luke cage, ummmm..Shazam, super man, Batman.. it’s like they gotta give additional reason for a woman to be a hero..ant Man

cause Suzy homemaker as a superhero ain’t believable in anything beyond The Incredibles and Sky High.
You don’t think that’s fucked up, a mom in defense mode goes harder than a teenager accidentally bit by a spider. I’m going to create a female super hero with a very normal and mundane life prior to her powers. Like, she’s a teller at a toll both or a cashier,..a house keeper, or something like a librarian..that shit is ridiculous

Pepper Pots
Hope Pym/Wasp
Valkyrie
Wanda/Scarlet Witch
Kate Bishop
Shuri
Monica Rambeau
Layla/Scarlet Scarab
Nakia
Mantis
Jane Foster

.....would all beg to differ
I said main protagonists..you giving me female iron fists

nigga said pepper pots, nigga if you don’t get the fuck. You coulda at least said the chick that dress in black and fucks spiderman

I said main protagonists..you giving me female iron fists

nigga said pepper pots, nigga if you don’t get the fuck. You coulda at least said the chick that dress in black and fucks spiderman

Scarlet Witch is a main protagonist
Shuri and Nakia will be main protagonists in BP2
Monica Rambeau was a main character in Wandavision and will be in the Marvels movie
Kate Bishop had a whole show with Hawkeye
Valkyrie runs New Asgard
Ant Man and THE WASP... she was a main protagonist
etc. etc.

lol the hell are you talking about?

Scarlet Witch is a main protagonist
Shuri and Nakia will be main protagonists in BP2
Monica Rambeau was a main character in Wandavision and will be in the Marvels movie
Kate Bishop had a whole show with Hawkeye
Valkyrie runs New Asgard
Ant Man and THE WASP... she was a main protagonist
etc. etc.

lol the hell are you talking about?
Don’t nobody know who them chicks is b
1652897397555.gif

You don’t think that’s fucked up, a mom in defense mode goes harder than a teenager accidentally bit by a spider. I’m going to create a female super hero with a very normal and mundane life prior to her powers. Like, she’s a teller at a toll both or a cashier,..a house keeper, or something like a librarian..that shit is ridiculous
Sounds like Hancock 2

Maybe I'm just a simple man...

At what point in CGI are some of you expecting to see a monster, alien, or green skinned Amazon in a fictional production and say "wow... that looks real"?

We aren't talking Nintendo 64 graphics so what exactly are we talking about?
We've already seen better.

Gamora had green skin, no cgi

avengers-infinity-war-thanos-gamora-plot-hole.jpg

and Thanos showed a huge sized purple character

infinitywar1-1200x800.jpg

So why couldn't they have just done the same with She Hulk?

Reactions: GNS
Back