Welcome To aBlackWeb

They're just going by her 2000 comic which is basically was a legal comedy. She was breaking the 4th wall and talking to comic writers. They're basically staying true to the comic it was a Deadpool like rip off

From my reading, she broke the 4th wall before Deadpool

They're just going by her 2000 comic which is basically was a legal comedy. She was breaking the 4th wall and talking to comic writers. They're basically staying true to the comic it was a Deadpool like rip off
Ok I can respect that then. I wanna see some badassery too though

Rumor from MCU directs "sources" but i'll put it in a spoiler just in case

I feel like they should have touched on hulks experience when he was in space a lot more than "he took a quinjet to space, ended up going through a jump in space and ended up on sakar".

Or maybe they will use the she hulk show to kind of touch on hulks experience while he was out there. Still upset we didn't get a world War hulk, but can't say its out of the realm of possibility. Can just rewrite how he reaches that point for the movies.

I'm unfamiliar with literally every character in this show except for banner hulk so will be cool to get a whole new experience. All the marvel shows have been dope af so far so ill trust that they won't make this super corny.

I fully expect that this is going to be another Marvel project that I have very little interest in but will be thoroughly impressed by. Been that way for most of their stuff since Iron Man.

Back