Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bosslogic's depiction of Allison Brie as She-Hulk

View attachment 241796

Damn... I ain't gon say it but I mean... Aye man...

:ualreadyknow:
Just because shes a she hulk diesnt mean she had has to be shredded. Theres some sexy 6 ft 9 chi ks out there. She hulk aint supossed to be brolic. She wears bikinis. She sunbath3s topless on the beach. I got the jergens lotion ready for this. Dont let me down marvel.

Dunno shit about the Actress playing she Hulk, however im excited af for Roth to return as Abomination and hoping somewhere down the line they will give us Red Hulk.

The actor playing Ross is a bit old to put that kind of time in these shows I would think but its not like he has to perform his own stunts with his old ass. Supposedly they were thinking about bringing in Red Hulk sometime around Civil War but never did.

Dunno shit about the Actress playing she Hulk, however im excited af for Roth to return as Abomination and hoping somewhere down the line they will give us Red Hulk.

The actor playing Ross is a bit old to put that kind of time in these shows I would think but its not like he has to perform his own stunts with his old ass. Supposedly they were thinking about bringing in Red Hulk sometime around Civil War but never did.
I expect Red Hulk much sooner than later.

She's an awesome actress, previously starring in 'Orphan Black' with critical acclaim.

Back