Welcome To aBlackWeb

68f31dbb895958c36b35da4ec68a96af2f843d46.gifv

4f0413d654276c16239b466c852a026dffc74173.gifv

This would never happen to Doctor Strange if he was Sorcerer Supreme lol

This dude is writing PHD thesis length replies.

1) Her point about anger was garbage. She's a white woman who's major obstacle faced was catcalls. Bruce dealt with abuse, suicide thoughts, being chased by the army, and saving the world. Bruce Banner is one of the calmest dudes in comics. People just called out the piss poor writing.

2) Episode 2-4 have bene pointless, and filled with corny Amy Shumer tier jokes. You said this show has no budget? Nah it got like $75 million for just three episode, which is more than Deadpool. $25 million/show for this garbage is crazy.

3) I agree with the lack of self-awareness, but again you're pointing the finger in the wrong direction. People's problem with the show is it's trash. The writing, the acting outside of Jen, the plots, the jokes, the CGI, it's a mess.
So has her life improved since she's become a woman of color?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Grown men watching an unfunny whiny Marvel chick flick show to see other men whine about an unfunny Marvel chick flick show.

Wild wild wild thoughts.

nah I meant the whole Meg plot line.

Every line was written like

"I thought I was dating Megan Thee Stallion"
"YOU thought you were dating Megan Thee Stallion?"
"Yeah you don't think I could get a date with Megan Thee Stallion?"

doesn't feel too far off from them going

"oh my god do you think She-Hulk would like the new Super Spicy Crunchwrap supremes from Taco Bell?"
"Yeah I love spicy, so I'll probably eat 10 of the new Super Spicy Crunchwrap Supremes from Taco Bell"

You can tell the b plot was only written to fit Meg into the show and it did just that.

but an episode about dating a Megan Thee Stallion imposter really shoulda had an Erica Banks joke in there somewhere.

Before an episode aired it was billed as a 30 minute comedy series. I don’t see what y’all missed
Comedy.

That whiny ass nigga been bitchin before the show even started, and every episode since.

Yet this nigga be one of the first to watch the show.

Fuk you keep watching for.....
modern-family-ty-burrell.gif
I'm in til the Daredevil appearance. I like the She-Hulk character and didn't have hate for this show, so don't know what you mean outside of the Shrek-level CGI trailers. I actually want this show to be good, but it gets worse by the week.

Back