Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't know about all this. To me it's funny that a show with all female writers, preaching about missonginy in interviews....had She-Hulk twerking. There's zero self-awareness with the writers. Then they had Jen saying she's not about saving people as She-Hulk......but she can transform for a job or dating app. Name me a more shallow written MCU character.

What twerking got to do with misogyny?

But back to my point…

the first episode they got y’all riled up because she said she was controlling her anger MORE than Bruce. Y’all hopped online and broke down all Bruce’s trauma bonafides, being chased by the govt, Ragnarok storyline, Infinity War stuff. All big things, no doubt. But it’s not an everyday thing, and as of right now Bruce is in a good place.

Jen’s point was that she was dealing with her stuff EVERYDAY.

But y’all knocked hell out of that straw man like they knew you would.

Episode two, they did a montage some of the internet reactions to her existing and it looked, sounded and read exactly like a bunch of the complaints here and elsewhere.

Passes given on the CGI complaints, it do look rough sometimes, but these D+ shows are low budget compared to the movies. Should be expected.

3rd episode they literally kicked off the episode with her talking about how there’s already an absurd amount of cameos… lo and behold after the episode people are bitching about cameos.

Like I said… zero self awareness

Pay attention they telegraph they hell out of what buttons they gon push on yall

EDC78A7E-47E0-483B-AE1A-94A4581E6BE3.gif

But back to my point…

the first episode they got y’all riled up because she said she was controlling her anger MORE than Bruce. Y’all hopped online and broke down all Bruce’s trauma bonafides, being chased by the govt, Ragnarok storyline, Infinity War stuff. All big things, no doubt. But it’s not an everyday thing, and as of right now Bruce is in a good place.

Episode two, they did a montage some of the internet reactions to her existing and it looked, sounded and read exactly like a bunch of the complaints here and elsewhere.

Passes given on the CGI complaints, it do look rough sometimes, but these D+ shows are low budget compared to the movies. Should be expected.

3rd episode they literally kicked off the episode with her talking about how there’s already an absurd amount of cameos… lo and behold after the episode people are bitching about cameos.

Pay attention they telegraph they hell out of what buttons they gon push on yall

View attachment 920375
This dude is writing PHD thesis length replies.

1) Her point about anger was garbage. She's a white woman who's major obstacle faced was catcalls. Bruce dealt with abuse, suicide thoughts, being chased by the army, and saving the world. Bruce Banner is one of the calmest dudes in comics. People just called out the piss poor writing.

2) Episode 2-4 have bene pointless, and filled with corny Amy Shumer tier jokes. You said this show has no budget? Nah it got like $75 million for just three episode, which is more than Deadpool. $25 million/show for this garbage is crazy.

3) I agree with the lack of self-awareness, but again you're pointing the finger in the wrong direction. People's problem with the show is it's trash. The writing, the acting outside of Jen, the plots, the jokes, the CGI, it's a mess.

awww poor Bruce Bruce having to be on the run... all he did was kill a buncha people and destroy a couple cities... such oppression he faced.

lol foh that argument will remain trash no matter how many times yall try to spin it
Umm wasn't he controlled by the Scarlet witch when he did that? Also, he wasn't in control so how is that...? Nvm

Umm wasn't he controlled by the Scarlet witch when he did that? Also, he wasn't in control so how is that...? Nvm

He was being "hunted" well before the scarlet witch shit.
One of the main reasons he was being hunted was because he had no control over himself when he hulked out and he fucked shit and people up... but.... "oppression" lol

He was being "hunted" well before the scarlet witch shit.
One of the main reasons he was being hunted was because he had no control over himself when he hulked out and he fucked shit and people up... but.... "oppression" lol
So BRUCE BANNER was being hunted for things THE HULK did right?

This dude is writing PHD thesis length replies.

53E4C476-99D5-498E-993D-75A996FA6D69.jpeg

1) Her point about anger was garbage. She's a white woman who's major obstacle faced was catcalls. Bruce dealt with abuse, suicide thoughts, being chased by the army, and saving the world. Bruce Banner is one of the calmest dudes in comics. People just called out the piss poor writing.

2) Episode 2-4 have bene pointless, and filled with corny Amy Shumer tier jokes. You said this show has no budget? Nah it got like $75 million for just three episode, which is more than Deadpool. $25 million/show for this garbage is crazy.

3) I agree with the lack of self-awareness, but again you're pointing the finger in the wrong direction. People's problem with the show is it's trash. The writing, the acting outside of Jen, the plots, the jokes, the CGI, it's a mess.

1) Still missing the point. You literally just wrote down exactly what I and the show said you would say.

2) I didn’t say “NO budget”, I said “low budget compared to the movies”. You keep knocking them straw mans down, tho. You’re killing it.

3)your opinion, of course. Its alright to me. I thought it would be more kid friendly so that’s who I was watching it with at first… It’s not a mind blowing series, but that’s not what I expected going in. And no one is forcing y’all to watch it. Like @Inori said… some of y’all are actively searching for shit to be offended about.

If it’s trash to you… just disengage. No need to tell us. Just go. Don’t watch another episode

well yah. since Bruce Banner is the Hulk
*sigh* nobody denied that. He wasn't in control. Just like Clint wasn't in control when he shot fury and was breaking into federal facilities, and the hellicarrier while killing agents in the first Avengers movie

*sigh* nobody denied that. He wasn't in control. Just like Clint wasn't in control when he shot fury and was breaking into federal facilities, and the hellicarrier while killing agents in the first Avengers movie

and yet no-one is crying that Hawkeye was oppressed compared to Black Widow when she was on the run.

The whole reason hulk/bruce was being hunted was because he wasnt in control of himself lol. That aint oppression, thats cause and fuckin effect

and yet no-one is crying that Hawkeye was oppressed compared to Black Widow when she was on the run.

The whole reason hulk/bruce was being hunted was because he wasnt in control of himself lol. That aint oppression, thats cause and fuckin effect
Well I mean Kate Bishop wasn't lecturing him on how she could shoot arrows better than him. She was a student of the game

But back to my point…

View attachment 920375

And? Kate Bishop wasnt better than him at shooting arrows.. lol.

Jessica/She-Hulk is clearly better at handling being a Hulk than Bruce was when he first got his powers.. not sure why folks getting so pissy about it
I think folks are mad because it was condescending how she was talking to Bruce. I mean she was talking about being better at controlling her anger while literally getting angry and transforming. Also it's like all the stuff Bruce went through and the main point of your anger is catcalling? I mean, I don't really care, but when you weigh the two I can see how the math ain't mathing. As far as oppressed I would agree with you. Idk about oppression being the word

awww poor Bruce Bruce having to be on the run... all he did was kill a buncha people and destroy a couple cities... such oppression he faced.

lol foh that argument will remain trash no matter how many times yall try to spin it
I never said poor Bruce though. At no point will you hear me paint him as a victim. My issue is Jen acting like catcalling is the level of pressure that Bruce felt. Because we're talking about transforming into Hulks, not who did the worst shit.

The notion that Jen faced anything like what Bruce has is laughable. That whole feminist speech about how oppressed she is was fiction. She hasn't had to duck armies, fight on other planets, go head to head with Thanos. And now that she has power.....she won't even use it to help people. She only Hulks out for $$$ or dating matches.

87a10fed254cdb6a4f7f007e75d94e871e8b3601.gifv

f2174cf0824f73faa0f5dce7243f436e7abae237.gifv

c72015684d0c92586d523f7005d5bba28ed1b95c.gifv

eb83a440e1730b414ec8e3ddf6d126e0cd2b4e28.gifv

Back