Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw this shit earlier. The hand to hand combat was dope, cgi was hit and miss but this was basically Marvel’s Certified Loverboy. Same ole shit, same ole formula dipped in Soy sauce.

Idk, maybe Marvel had this in the works before they got back the Fox properties. But let’s keep the c list characters to Disney+. I know we in this everybody deserve representation climate. But did this nigga really need a solo movie? Do we need the Eternals? Let’s just get to the Fox properties and get this shit over with.

Im really not trying to give these niggas another decade.

3/5.

IW, CW, WS, EG, then it’s just everything else.

Last edited:
Saw this shit earlier. The hand to hand combat was dope, cgi was hit and miss but this was basically Marvel’s Certified Loverboy. Same ole shit, same ole formula dipped in Soy sauce.

Idk, maybe Marvel had this in the works before they got back the Fox properties. But let’s keep the c list characters to Disney+. I know we in this everybody deserve representation climate. But did this nigga really need a solo movie? Do we need the Eternals? Let’s just get to the Fox properties and get this shit over with.

3/5.

Black Panther,Homecoming,Ragnorok,Guardians 1,IM 1,Avengers 1 ??

3/5.

this nigga wanna see the same 6 characters over and over again, basically. what’s the rush to get to the fox properies? We’ve already had 6 X-men movies, 3 fantastic 4 movies, 4 wolverine movies…etc.

the marvel world is deeper than Spider-Man and captain america and niggas need to move forward or they ain’t gonna enjoy the next phase.

Black Panther,Homecoming,Ragnorok,Guardians 1,IM 1,Avengers 1 ??

besides the four I mention. None of these shits are worth revisiting. Each these movies have their moments but it’s all the same fuckin formula. It’s no real consequences, nothing is at stake. It’s all safe. Theyre not taking chances with these movies.

Like I said Marvel is “Draking” niggas right now. If you heard one Drake album, you’ve heard them all. If You’ve seen one MCU character intro movie, you’ve seen them all. They’re just pandering to whatever movement is hot in society. I understand it works and made them a lot of money but it’s like shit, spice this shit up. And if they gonna keep the same formula, just hurry this shit up and give me the fox characters.

this nigga wanna see the same 6 characters over and over again, basically. what’s the rush to get to the fox properies? We’ve already had 6 X-men movies, 3 fantastic 4 movies, 4 wolverine movies…etc.

the marvel world is deeper than Spider-Man and captain america and niggas need to move forward or they ain’t gonna enjoy the next phase.

bruh I don’t need another 15 years of Marvel movies man. I want the main eventers. The big events. And just let the Russo brothers direct them.

bruh I don’t need another 15 years of Marvel movies man. I want the main eventers. The big events. And just let the Russo brothers direct them.

then don’t watch until the huge crossover movies come out.

What are you expecting from these origin stories? The main character dies off the rip? You can’t be serious. I’m all for the bad guy winning and all that good shit but it’s not realistic to expect an infinity war like ending in these movies.

What are you expecting from these origin stories? The main character dies off the rip? You can’t be serious. I’m all for the bad guy winning and all that good shit but it’s not realistic to expect an infinity war like ending in these movies.

I’m just asking for meaningful movies. Shang chi is Disney+ material, he didn’t need a movie. What makes Shang-Chi more deserving of a movie than MoonKnight? Marvel was just pandering to them Asian niggas and China still told them to eat a dick. Keep the movies for the big dogs with real stories. Use Disney+ for side characters origin stories and branching shit. They trying to milk the consumer with all these movies.

Like what’s the point of the Eternals. Them niggas was here the whole time and didn’t do shit. And at the end of their movies, watch them niggas just leave. Got Papaboy kissing niggas and shit for nothing.

If anything ild lioe to see a one shot movie tuat isn't tied into to other movies and wraps everything up but still hass little references so you inow its still a connected universe. I want to see a movie where its its own contained story thats not effected in know way by an over arching event or every body is after some mcguffins. The hero saves the day in one movie and the main villian or potentially giod villians like klaw , ultron or Ronan kilmonger etc aren't killed off.. I dont think ultron is dead though he prolly uploaded himsepf elsewhere. After seeing far from home again. I really dont think mysterio is dead because his man was downloading something when he allegedly died.

I’m just asking for meaningful movies. Shang chi is Disney+ material, he didn’t need a movie. What makes Shang-Chi more deserving of a movie than MoonKnight? Marvel was just pandering to them Asian niggas and China still told them to eat a dick. Keep the movies for the big dogs with real stories. Use Disney+ for side characters origin stories and branching shit. They trying to milk the consumer with all these movies.

Like what’s the point of the Eternals. Them niggas was here the whole time and didn’t do shit. And at the end of their movies, watch them niggas just leave. Got Papaboy kissing niggas and shit for nothing.

meaningful or consequential? All these origin stories have a meaning but it sounds like you want the stakes to be higher in these movies. As long as they are connecting these films to a bigger story for a bigger payoff, what you’re saying you want, probably won’t happen.

the point of the Eternals is to further explain the point of the celestials and deviants, to further explain the origin of this universe. Besides, they explain why they didn’t “do shit”.

You shouldn't have even said anything because when the thread is made, now
I was going off of mfdooms post I didn't know shit for certain.
Yeah Al gay in it. I thought I heard a rumor he gay for real.
Heard dude was gay irl, I really dgaf about that. I just don't wanna go watch a movie especially a marvel one where niggaz just combustibly start kissing each other out the blue. HBO good for that dumb shit too. Shit annoying and disgusting

Back