Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rumor sounds cool, regardless if true or not this is one Marvel project im so fucking excited about. Moon Knight would have fit perfectly in the Netflix Marvel universe with the mature content.

I still dont know much about this character. I just heard he's crazy with multiple personalities or something and kinda like Marvels version of Batman. He has powers? He a mutant?
People always say this who don't actually know the character lol he has 3 very depending on the version. Dudes story has gotten a lot of revamps so he's kinda all over the place depending who's writing. He was a mercenary before anything else so absolutely a killer unlike Batman. One personality is a taxi driver, another is the Konshu warrior Moonknight(Konshu is the god of the moon that may or may not be real to Moonknight he's not sure lol). Aother personality is this billionaire dude where he gets and creates his weapons n all that.

His story is nuts and he's a ridiculously violent psychopath type of character so I'm very curious how Disney handles this. I expect a much more neutered version no way they sign off on a lot of what he is lol. He gets enhanced abilities depending on the phase of the moon and uses weapons with a lot of combat abilities.

Back