Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real shit: this show's pace is horrible. Also, every time someone hits Jessica that is an average person and she goes falling irritates me. The basic physics fuckery of an object exerting steel altering force between hurt by objects that can't is appalling. They fucked it up in the first season and just continued to wallow in it in this one. Meanwhile, Black Lightning got it right with a simple "Hold your breath. Break down a wall. Don't hold your breath and get fucked up" solution. Jessica fluctuates scene to fucking scene.

Trish pulling the ultimate entitled white girl move AND getting rewarded for it was a nice touch even though it was irritating to see happen. That said, the actress crosses into that X-Pac heat area where you dislike them MORE than you should and tune out. I'll probably read the synopsis of next season because I can't watch 13 episodes of Sweet Valley High/The O.C.

26 episodes and more than half of them are straight trash, focus on a different character (Hogarth's "I'm not some dumb trailer park hick" disassociation with her former self/self-ether and revenge >>> most of the season, Kilgrave's run throughout the end of the first season, Mal stepping up, etc.), or fall into "Oh, that's interesting" doesn't make me look forward to another 13.

Real shit: this show's pace is horrible. Also, every time someone hits Jessica that is an average person and she goes falling irritates me. The basic physics fuckery of an object exerting steel altering force between hurt by objects that can't is appalling. They fucked it up in the first season and just continued to wallow in it in this one. Meanwhile, Black Lightning got it right with a simple "Hold your breath. Break down a wall. Don't hold your breath and get fucked up" solution. Jessica fluctuates scene to fucking scene.

Trish pulling the ultimate entitled white girl move AND getting rewarded for it was a nice touch even though it was irritating to see happen. That said, the actress crosses into that X-Pac heat area where you dislike them MORE than you should and tune out. I'll probably read the synopsis of next season because I can't watch 13 episodes of Sweet Valley High/The O.C.

26 episodes and more than half of them are straight trash, focus on a different character (Hogarth's "I'm not some dumb trailer park hick" disassociation with her former self/self-ether and revenge >>> most of the season, Kilgrave's run throughout the end of the first season, Mal stepping up, etc.), or fall into "Oh, that's interesting" doesn't make me look forward to another 13.

I can't wait for season 3!

hahahahaha at Iron Fist not being on the list.......that shit was trash bruh and not worth listing
Shit was trash, The Defenders was the second-worst series then Jessica Jones season 2. So by process of elimination I guess season 1 of Jessica Jones would be the 5th best on my list.

Just finished. The first 4 eps I was bored outa mind. It got better from then on tho. I liked it. I'll give the edge to s1 as the better season tho.

I appreciated the setup of hellcat for s3 - her scratching that dude's face when she was helping Malcom fight, the nurse saying she lost 2 of her 9 lives and her saving her phone in front of the elevator in the finale.

Jessica's boyfriend was scumbag status

Jeri Hogarth got straight finessed by the nurse and dude she got out of jail.....cot damn.....I thought his powers were real........hahahhaha

The actress that was Jessica's mom looks crazy as hell
Jeri still aint learn from fuckin with them young tenders. She was making eyes at the yoga instructor lol

Lol..feel asleep on episode two, Jessica Jones is shaped horrible. Sometimes in scenes where she’s walking to the camera for an extended period of time, it looks like she’s wearing a diaper under her jeans.

Am I the only person that hated season 1 but liked season 2. For me season 2 had way more action that kept me interested.

Back