Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's Ironheart (September 3, 2025)

Interesting.

I thought they would've merged the Riri Williams and Shuri characters together. But this is cool.

And not to start any shit... because it's great we are getting Shuri, Riri, Monica Rambeau, and whoever else in the future... but if the most black men get is 1 black panther movie and Sam Wilson I don't like it.

Interesting.

I thought they would've merged the Riri Williams and Shuri characters together. But this is cool.

And not to start any shit... because it's great we are getting Shuri, Riri, Monica Rambeau, and whoever else in the future... but if the most black men get is 1 black panther movie and Sam Wilson I don't like it.
You forgot we're getting Blade

Interesting.

I actually agree with this. Vast majority of comic heads are men, we all grew up on this shit. I thought Wandavision was great, and enjoyed Jessica Jones too when it was on Netflix. But Marvel is going to fuck up if they play up to the young female demo. That's what DC has been trying to do with all these Harley projects, or Batwoman, or Supergirl. All have been flops.

We already have Hawkeye which is all about the daughter. She Hulk, dope character so has potential. But Ironheart? This character has no fanbase, and we're coming off 15 years of Iron Man in half the films. I didn't like how they downplayed T'Challa's intellect in Black Panther and inflate Shuiri's over his.

Back