Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Marvel's Ironheart (2025)

Marvel aren't going for the comic heads. They're going for the average movie goer and maybe a casual comic fan. They're not trying to please the crowd that throw a fit when a character's outfit colors don't match the colors from the comic
I think that crowd is a super minority. I think most people that genuinely love something, are just happy to have it on the big screen as long as it's a faithful adaptation.

These days Im a bit more interested in the films that are the more obscure heroes that the general public doesnt know much about. Just cuz I often dont know the characters either. GOTG, Eternals, Inhumans if they redo that, She Hulk, Moon Knight. Im looking forward to all of them and if they peak my interest then i dig and try to learn as much as i can about those characters.

These days Im a bit more interested in the films that are the more obscure heroes that the general public doesnt know much about. Just cuz I often dont know the characters either. GOTG, Eternals, Inhumans if they redo that, She Hulk, Moon Knight. Im looking forward to all of them and if they peak my interest then i dig and try to learn as much as i can about those characters.

Pique.

Co-Sign 1000%

Honestly, I'm cool if they don't do X-Men for a few more years

Thor too...

seemed like they were scraping the bottom of the barrel back then cuz they didnt have access to spiderman, xmen or fantastic 4

Except when Iron Man hit and we got the end credit scene talmbout "the Avengers Initiative", then Incredible Hulk came and the end credits scene in that was like "What if I told you we were putting a team together", every comic nerd worth their Mylar bags knew Thor and Captain America had to be coming sometime soon. It was the classic, original Avengers lineup in the making and cats was geeked as shit over the possibility of it.

Back