Welcome To aBlackWeb

Had stuff to do today where I would just be watching a screen for hours on end waiting for shit to finish running. Pulled up Disney+ on my othe rmonitor and decided to watch this series. I'm 3 and a half episodes in at this point, Ward just went into the board meeting after taking his spot at the company. So far it's cool. I don't have high hopes for it but it's been aiight up to this point.

Had stuff to do today where I would just be watching a screen for hours on end waiting for shit to finish running. Pulled up Disney+ on my othe rmonitor and decided to watch this series. I'm 3 and a half episodes in at this point, Ward just went into the board meeting after taking his spot at the company. So far it's cool. I don't have high hopes for it but it's been aiight up to this point.
It's not a bad show..

I think the problem was that this is supposed to be the MCU top martial artist and there were an overwhelming amount of better martial arts on TV.

It was literally running at the same time as enter the badlands.... And considering how great the action in daredevil was... There really wasn't an excuse.

Besides that, I thought it was decent 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's not a bad show..

I think the problem was that this is supposed to be the MCU top martial artist and there were an overwhelming amount of better martial arts on TV.

It was literally running at the same time as enter the badlands.... And considering how great the action in daredevil was... There really wasn't an excuse.

it was iron fist... the main character was literally the worst performing, worst acting, worst everything about the show.

everyone else did what they needed to do

#RecastIronFist

It's not a bad show..

Nah, that 1st season was bad

The 2nd was good imo. Alice Eve kilt that shit.

It's not a bad show..

First 4 episodes and I dig it so far. I'll watch more over the weekend.

The scene at the end of ep4 where ole boy split dude's head for punching his daughter had me ready to cheer. Wasn't expecting no shit like that and damned sure loved it.

They need to completely redo ironfist since Shang-chi and Ms Marvel both hinted at the 7 hidden cities. Need kun Lao to make it all work

Nah, from what I understand these former Netflix shows are all canon, so then Kun Lao is canon; no real need to re-hash it.

Back