Welcome To aBlackWeb

My only gripewith this movie was that starlord didn't wear his facemask.

The best thing about this movie is no one dies ,not even the villian. Big misdirection from the trailer.

My only gripewith this movie was that starlord didn't wear his facemask.

The best thing about this movie is no one dies ,not even the villian. Big misdirection from the trailer.
It’s funny before this came out I saw someone say he better wear his mask since it’s the main thing that makes him as a character cool

And he’s already hardly worn it through like 3 movies up until this and then didn’t wear it at all

It’s like if iron man was never in his helmet during action

Goddamn yal. Idk if I’m getting soft as I age or the weed but this shit got me a few times

Bruh… when he threw the lil baby rocket back in the cage all stitched up and shaking like a scared puppy, and he let out that “…hurt…”

I was like oh its gon be this kinda movie. Had to switch my brain function from “dad” to “real nigga” so I didn’t get caught slippin…

I fell off marvel Yal probably seen me I. These threads. Didn’t even watch wakanda in theaters. Idk why just didn’t. Love the theater but since Covid probably been three times. Glad I went today

I felt bad for Peter cause hes still dealing with the grief and the Gamora they have in their timeline is not having it. Even told him she doesn't give a shit and shoved him

Back