Welcome To aBlackWeb

After the Guardians liberate the children, the girl (who is played by Kai Zen) can be seen during the mid-credits sequence as a member of Rocket's new Guardians team. This is where we learn that her name is Phyla. She is based on Phyla-Vell, who is a member of the Guardians in the comics.

View attachment 1077104
That's quasar. If you can remember she was in that quardians episode of avengers Earth's mightiest heroes.

Very good movie

Homie who was the high evolutionary was killing it and the rocket backstory even though I already knew was sad man

I can’t do animal cruelty lol

Then seeing his friends and them naming each other I was like arghhh this is too sad

Kind of mixed on Adam warlock

But was a emotional, thrill ride that was good fun

Who knew nebula would wind up being one of my favorite characters from this?

This being the first movie I actually cared about them makes things kind of bitter sweet lol

Shoutout to cosmo too

When groot talked that was vin diesel going above and beyond in the role lol

Goodbye Guardians

PRAISE: The final adventure for the Guardians has for the most part an involving story in which a Still reeling from the loss of Gamora, Peter Quill must rally his team to defend the universe and protect one of their own. If the mission is not completely successful, it could possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.

The story which is a mix of family ties,an origin story,loss, friendship and past trauma all wrapped in a humorous bow worked for me for the most part. it's cool that Director and writer James Gunn gave each of the characters time to shine,while they rebuild families,bonds and friendships.
I was ready for certain characters to be altered from their legendary comic book versions so no real disappointments there. They actually got a lot of laughs out of me.
There are moments that i found moving and harrowing at the same time,that are not for the faint of heart ...especially if you are an animal lover. Im not even sure if this is for small children due to a particularly gruesome visual.
Hats off to everyone behind the SFX and practical effects. They truly came up with some great visuals and interesting looking aliens. I reallly liked how things wrapped up for a couple of characters,if it had gone another way it would have been forced.
I did enjoy the placement of popular music throughout the movie.
If you are a big fan of GOTG i can see you leaving the theatre with a big smile on your face because you basically get the GOTG you've always gotten.

PROBLEMS: The actor portraying the High Evolutionary Chukwudi Iwuji wasnt terrible but at times his performance was a bit over done,i thought he was going to pop a couple of blood vessels.
There's nothing truly suspenseful in the movie or anything really surprising. I could actually see where the writers puled back from certain paths the movie takes. Thats's kind of disappointing especially when this is the final turn for at least this version of the GOTG.The end credit scenes....i guess you can stick around if you are an ultra fan but there's not much to them.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

Goodbye Guardians

PRAISE: The final adventure for the Guardians has for the most part an involving story in which a Still reeling from the loss of Gamora, Peter Quill must rally his team to defend the universe and protect one of their own. If the mission is not completely successful, it could possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.

The story which is a mix of family ties,an origin story,loss, friendship and past trauma all wrapped in a humorous bow worked for me for the most part. it's cool that Director and writer James Gunn gave each of the characters time to shine,while they rebuild families,bonds and friendships.
I was ready for certain characters to be altered from their legendary comic book versions so no real disappointments there. They actually got a lot of laughs out of me.
There are moments that i found moving and harrowing at the same time,that are not for the faint of heart ...especially if you are an animal lover. Im not even sure if this is for small children due to a particularly gruesome visual.
Hats off to everyone behind the SFX and practical effects. They truly came up with some great visuals and interesting looking aliens. I reallly liked how things wrapped up for a couple of characters,if it had gone another way it would have been forced.
I did enjoy the placement of popular music throughout the movie.
If you are a big fan of GOTG i can see you leaving the theatre with a big smile on your face because you basically get the GOTG you've always gotten.

PROBLEMS: The actor portraying the High Evolutionary Chukwudi Iwuji wasnt terrible but at times his performance was a bit over done,i thought he was going to pop a couple of blood vessels.
There's nothing truly suspenseful in the movie or anything really surprising. I could actually see where the writers puled back from certain paths the movie takes. Thats's kind of disappointing especially when this is the final turn for at least this version of the GOTG.The end credit scenes....i guess you can stick around if you are an ultra fan but there's not much to them.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7
Good shit Sion.

Back