Welcome To aBlackWeb

e08f86e56d4fb80fb3f1bc72e8c3813549413dd3.gifv

c109a74a93df5c00d0232bdcb4bb22ab1e655e48.gifv

This joint got me wondering how theyre gonna do galactus when he finally shows. At least he wont be a cloud this time around lol

It would be crazy if they treated him like what Stan Lee originally intended and basically have him as the supreme being if the MCU.

Another interesting take could be that he's the most powerful MCU celestial and is cursed with the hunger. In the end the heroes wouldn't be able to beat him, but they could find a way to turn him into the Lifebringer like the Ultimates did in the comics.

Quick question for those that are familiar. Are the Celestials always these gigantic beings or can they grow to that planet size as well as shrink to human-ish size?

-edit-

Nevermind.. I forgot about Ego

Last edited:
This joint got me wondering how theyre gonna do galactus when he finally shows. At least he wont be a cloud this time around lol

Infected? 🤔

Yeah, in the comics Progenitor, one of the early Celestials was infected by the Horde and while dying crashed on earth billions of years ago. His crashing here and his body becoming liquefied by the infection is supposed to be what kick-started life on this planet.

We've already seen Eson show up in the MCU in GOTG, when they showed him with the Power Stone. If that's him in the trailer, he looks like something happened to his body and that's what leads me to think maybe it's a Horde infection and instead of using Progenitor, they're saying he crashed on earth.

Of course, these are just assumptions, but knowing how they tend to change things in the MCU I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

Quick question for those that are familiar. Are the Celestials always these gigantic beings or can they grow to that planet size as well as shrink to human-ish size?

-edit-

Nevermind.. I forgot about Ego

The MCU Celestials so far are a little different than the comic Celestials. Ego isn't actually a Celestial in the comics.

To answer your question, the Celestials are cosmic beings so they likely have the power to shrink down if they want, but becoming human sized isn't something they really. It's similar to Galactus. He has full control of his size, but even when he makes himself small, he's still like 20 ft tall.

For there to only be 7 days from Hulk's snap to the emergence, Ajak would have to have found out all the information about the second snap the very day of the snap. Then she had to have found Ikarus to have that conversation on that same day.

Man, we gone see.

Wandavision takes place 3-4 weeks after endgame.

Falcon and Winter Soldier, 6 months.

Far from Home, 8 months.

Im curious to where a Celestials growing inside Earth takes place.

Man, we gone see.

Wandavision takes place 3-4 weeks after endgame.

Falcon and Winter Soldier, 6 months.

Far from Home, 8 months.

Im curious to where a Celestials growing inside Earth takes place.

Nah. You were adamant that Ajak said that there were 7 days from Hulk's snap until the emergence. Which, given the reasons I provided, was wrong as hell.

Nah. You were adamant that Ajak said that there were 7 days from Hulk's snap until the emergence. Which, given the reasons I provided, was wrong as hell.

This happens before Wandavision. My original point.

This happens before Wandavision. My original point.

You don't know that to be true. What evidence do you have that proves that?

Also, do I need to quote your post stating that Ajak "literally" said that the emergence was 7 days post Hulk snap?

Here you go:

salma literally says they have 7 days post hulk snap. Wtf

That's you, right?

Just curious.. any comic heads familiar with what "the emergence" is or might be?
This what I been trying to figure out. I for some reason feel like I remember that event happening but I think im confusing it with a DC comics event.

Back