Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm not sure I see your reasoning here.

Just because the multiverse has been established doesn't mean we no longer care about what's happening in the core universe. Not everything going forward will be some multiverse spanning story.

these niggas just seem pointless now. I know it was COVID that pushed this back. But like BW, this seems like a phase 4 movie that wouldve been better off coming out immediately after EG. With this huge multiverse push it just seems weird to release a movie of this scale without the multiverse being included. So the Deviants invade earth and earth mcu heroes tagged out and return the favor. Doesn’t seem plausible. And this huge global event happens before Wanda Vision? Idk man

these niggas just seem pointless now. I know it was COVID that pushed this back. But like BW, this seems like a phase 4 movie that wouldve been better off coming out immediately after EG. With this huge multiverse push it just seems weird to release a movie of this scale without the multiverse being included. So the Deviants invade earth and earth mcu heroes tagged out and return the favor. Doesn’t seem plausible. And this huge global event happens before Wanda Vision? Idk man

How you figure? Where are you getting your timeframes from?

I thought EVERYTHING was pushed back due to COVID but the order in which they were released still remained the same

How you figure? Where are you getting your timeframes from?

I thought EVERYTHING was pushed back due to COVID but the order in which they were released still remained the same

The trailer.

This shit looks fucking amazing. Black Widow looked meh, and Shang Chi didn't quite grab me, but this shit right here got me by the balls!!

For there to only be 7 days from Hulk's snap to the emergence, Ajak would have to have found out all the information about the second snap the very day of the snap. Then she had to have found Ikarus to have that conversation on that same day.

Back