Welcome To aBlackWeb

I really enjoyed this movie and I respect that it deviated from the usual quippy one liner shit the MCU has over relied upon.

For a character line up and plot I knew absolutely nothing about, they executed it well. The worst part in my opinion were the less than subtle references to the MCU and DC.

7/10

It was ok. Wasn't expecting anything b/c I knew nothing about them.

The Celestial shyt does have me intrigued tho.

My girl thought Gilgamesh was Wong lmao

Yeah that fucked me up to cause in my head I always thought it was the dude that plays Wong (Benedict Wong) it really didn't occur to me until I started the movie I was like "wait how they got the same nigga playing different characters in 2 mcu films?" Had to pause it and do my googles.

Turns out them niggas don't even look alike they just both Asian lmaooooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn’t have elements of traditional marvel movies and that’s why I had no issue watching this again so soom after seeing it in the movies

I actually looked forward to watching it again

Yeah that fucked me up to cause in my head I always thought it was the dude that plays Wong (Benedict Wong) it really didn't occur to me until I started the movie I was like "wait how they got the same nigga playing different characters in 2 mcu films?" Had to pause it and do my googles.

Turns out them niggas don't even look alike they just both Asian lmaooooo.

Y'all should've known it wasn't Wong cuz that nigga didn't bounce.

My girl thought Gilgamesh was Wong lmao

I mean, they do look an awful lot alike tho. Like them dudes could legit be real-life brothers or cousins or some shit.

Benedict-Wong.jpg

89346-gilgamesh-yang-diperankan-oleh-ma-dong-seok-di-film-eternals.jpg

All in all I did like the cast of the eternals

everybody had a role and stood out in their own way

diverse as well

still upset I didn’t see kingo at the end but it would be nice to see him in the future

SMH at Sersi leading the Avengers. FOH. RECAST TCHALLA. And have him be the leader of the Avengers.

Neither is happening but the latter is most certainly off the table.

Tbh I don't see anyone they have casted that could carry that role.

They didn't even have a singular leader before, it took strong performances from both RDJ and Chris Evans. I don't see anyone in there that can carry like that as a lead. Chadwick Boseman had IT. They need to address that.

Y’all gonna be mad when captain marvel leads the avengers

Shes the obvious pivot from a character standpoint but Brie Larson doesn't have the chops.

The right casting of Storm, or Susan Storm in their respective franchises and teams might make that irrelevant tho.

Back