Welcome To aBlackWeb

The first one was also supposed to be Horror film influenced as well. Thats why they hired Derrickson as he was a horror director. For whatever reason Marvel lightened up the tone a bit, but not in a bad way. Strange is definitely in my top 3 of origin films from marvel, but I'm curious to know what kind of "creative differences" marvel and Derrickson had to make derrickson drop out.

Will be interesting af to see what Raimi does with this character. I think he will handle Doctor Strange a lot better than he did Spider Man.

This might be their "flashpoint" soft reset.... Start combining all the universes into one established time line....

Wandavision and Loki set the stage for it....

I might stand corrected.... If fixing the time line and multiverse becomes the main goal in the next phase of movies..... They might build up to another huge infinity war event. Especially if they can bring back "dead" characters for one last fight

This might be their "flashpoint" soft reset.... Start combining all the universes into one established time line....

Wandavision and Loki set the stage for it....

I might stand corrected.... If fixing the time line and multiverse becomes the main goal in the next phase of movies..... They might build up to another huge infinity war event. Especially if they can bring back "dead" characters for one last fight
I think that's what they said going to do. Bring back alt versions of characters that the actors have retired from.

What just changed for for so much reshoots??🤔 Something or someone is being added

Back