Welcome To aBlackWeb

Allegedly, Hugh Jackman to reprise the wolverine role and Patrick Stewart

It's from one of those nerd sites so take it with a grain assault
I'm definitely not believing that....possibly a cameo though🤔Since Jeans the only one strong enough to face Wanda

That Patrick Stewart rumor been out there for a hot minute. The Hugh Jackman one was apparently deaded initially for the simple fact he can’t Bang against Wanda. So idk about this idea of them revisiting that

This might be their "flashpoint" soft reset.... Start combining all the universes into one established time line....

Wandavision and Loki set the stage for it....

I might stand corrected.... If fixing the time line and multiverse becomes the main goal in the next phase of movies..... They might build up to another huge infinity war event. Especially if they can bring back "dead" characters for one last fight

Secret Wars

Just realized that Strange won't remember why the Multiverse is fucked up cause he won't remember Peter lol
lmao I can see it now

Wong: Strange, your spell has destroyed the fabric of the multiverse. Why would you do such a thing?

Strange: Because Wong!...actually...shit, I don't remember why I did it. WHy the hell DID I do that spell?

Funny enough I think Spidey will still be in this film in some capacity. Those reshoots definitely leave credence that a whollllllllle lotta fuckery is about to transpire.
I Doubt it

I feel like the reshoots are Wanda or Loki related more than anything

Back