Welcome To aBlackWeb

With the importance that The Ancient One placed on the presence of the stones, in any timeline, I think there will be an explanation down the line saying the stones weren't actually destroyed but dispersed throughout the universe.

With the importance that The Ancient One placed on the presence of the stones, in any timeline, I think there will be an explanation down the line saying the stones weren't actually destroyed but dispersed throughout the universe.
This, and every reality has them. He could travel to 6 of an infinite number of realities and just take one from each one and bring them back to his.

This, and every reality has them. He could travel to 6 of an infinite number of realities and just take one from each one and bring them back to his.
Then that reality doesn't have a stone....

I'm going to do with there is no stone in this movie.

It would be a huge slap to the face if it's there

Just thought about something.

In the og time line, Thanos destroyed all the stones. The stones they used in endgame were from the past... And they returned them to the past.

But the present stones are gone.

You think the movie will address this?

Or will just pick a continuity and run with it?

That present doesn't exist anymore when they killed past Thanos.

The more interesting thing is what happen w/ the stones in the new timeline.

That could be the way Marvel introduces FF4/X-Men.

That present doesn't exist anymore when they killed past Thanos.
:huh:

hunh??

that's the present that they living in.. the one where they killed Thanos.....

Thor killed their Thanos after he destroyed their stones before he got fat, That is still unchanged....

Then Tony snapped away past Thanos.......and took those stones back to the past....

i don't remember the present timeline being reset. everythng that happend in the past still in the past

Thanos getting his head chopped off
the first snap -1/2 of life
the second snap- destruction of the stones

that happened

forth snap- life restored
fifth snap- thanos army dusted

when the stones go back, we don't go to that timeline....we stay here....

that timeline is a alternate timeline with the stones and no thanos ever happening....

are you suggesting this dr strange movie is in the alternate timeline that stopped thanos before he ever came to earth...
thus this dr strange isn't even aware of thanos?

that timeline is a alternate timeline with the stones and no thanos ever happening....

are you suggesting this dr strange movie is in the alternate timeline that stopped thanos before he ever came to earth...

It's picks up after Endgame and in their new reality they undid what Thanos done and he no longer exist.

It's really not that difficult

It's picks up after Endgame and in their new reality they undid what Thanos done and he no longer exist.

It's really not that difficult

Iono they did say time travel doesnt work like that in the movie when Rhodey said why dont they just go back and kill baby Thanos if I remember correctly

:huh:

hunh??

that's the present that they living in.. the one where they killed Thanos.....

Thor killed their Thanos after he destroyed their stones before he got fat, That is still unchanged....

Then Tony snapped away past Thanos.......and took those stones back to the past....

i don't remember the present timeline being reset. everythng that happend in the past still in the past

Thanos getting his head chopped off
the first snap -1/2 of life
the second snap- destruction of the stones

that happened

forth snap- life restored
fifth snap- thanos army dusted

This post is basically correct.

Iono they did say time travel doesnt work like that in the movie when Rhodey said why dont they just go back and kill baby Thanos if I remember correctly

Yeah that's what Banner said, but that's exactly what they did.

They took the stones from the past, to their current present, to change what Thanos did in the past.

Doing that created a new reailty/timeline from then on for them.

Yeah that's what Banner said, but that's exactly what they did.

They took the stones from the past, to their current present, to change what Thanos did in the past.

Doing that created a new reailty/timeline from then on for them.

They just undid what he did. Everything is still the same and the affects still happened and people living with some being 5 years younger than some of the people that was their same age when it happen like in Spiderman

Wild cause there was that report a few days ago that Feige said it’s not gonna be a horror film like the director said it was supposed to be

Yeah that's a bummer, he did awesome with the first one. Sounds like strange 2 is going to be a very big movie though. Wonder if he just didnt want to be a part of that or creative differences.

Back