Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

I think the purpose was to introduce mutants and adamantium to the MCU

It did neither for earth 616. The new Cap movie is introducing adamantium and wasn’t mutants kinda already introduced with Ms.Marvel/The Marvels.

This was a What If episode and a conclusion to the Fox universe and that’s cool.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It did neither for earth 616. The new Cap movie is introducing adamantium and wasn’t mutants kinda already introduced with Ms.Marvel/The Marvels.

This was a What If episode and a conclusion to the Fox universe and that’s cool.
Deadpool was talking about the Avenger abd talking to Happy, both if which are in the MCU's 616 universe.

I think that was more of a throwaway line in Ms Marvel.
And in the Marvels that was a completely different universe we seen Beast in.

Deadpool was talking about the Avenger abd talking to Happy, both if which are in the MCU's 616 universe.

There are no mutants in 616 (that we know of) besides Ms. Marvel lol. Deadpool and Wolverine are not in the 616 by the end of the film

Idk, I disagree with your assessment, imo Deadpool 3 isn’t being used to introduce neither. Again it’s more of a standalone movie imo.

giphy.webp

Just watched it. Went in completely blind other than the first trailer and really liked it. Not gonna go over board and make it better than it was, but it was definitely good. Deadpool still annoying as fuck and exhausting to watch but they put enough around him to make it good.

Back