Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

It was obviously a Thor Dark World reference with Wade replacing Loki in that scenario but the fact they kept going to it....I would not be surprised if this scenario occurs in Secret Wars
I hope so lol. I remember the reference I just thought it was funny.

This is a high bar? This movie is a 2 and a half hour meme aimed at 12 year old xbox edgelords that just learned how to cuss. There's no bar being raised. Deadpool 3 is nothing more than a fun summer popcorn flick that adds nothing to the mcu.
The last few MCU movies added nothing to the MCU as a whole, at last this 1 was fun and entertaining, which what a movie is suppose to be

Anybody who sees this movie is in danger of gods wrath. Repent now...

Heathens!

First off... I believe in God and I'm trying to get more close in understanding the ways of The Lord's laws. I'm trying... To each it's own.

Now with that out the way, they can go somewhere with their self-righteous 'morals'. They went and bought tickets to a film that probably knew beforehand was rated R but they watched other Marvel movies past but was so offended by Deadpool & Wolverine.... GTFOH! If they seen the first 2 Deadpool films they definitely should have known what they were in for.

Back