Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

Watched it.
It was cool/good
I actually laughed
I'm talking bout within the first couple minutes
this canadian cac doing the dance routine to bye bye bye 😂🤦🏽‍♂️
Liked the guest appearances
Would have never guessed those people would've popped up.
Especially ol girl
I like that they were very accurate with the costumes like they didn't give a fuck, they were going to make it accurate no matter how it looked on screen. I didn't like when wolverine first put on the mask it looked computer generated but afterwards it was fine when he was just walking around talking and dat. Channing Tatum I think that's his name, Gambit, the accent was good he looked too fat nh though. Still prefer the other guy, the mars guy. And shout out muhfuckin Wesley. I don't know why he took shots at Ali tho

Overall pretty good. I'd watch it again. That ugly ass dog can fuck off.
lol @ Deadpool finding it impossible to stfu but whenever he's in front of old girl he turns into a smitten 16 year old kid that's

It rubbed me the wrong way the ish that the
black tva chick said about the past
but maybe I'm going full @Disanthrope on that one.
Actions good but good grief they weren't trying to hold shit back.

Liked all the versions of ol boy too. It shows a lot of stuff from comics can work on film. Shout out my nigga HC
Make the switch bro

Watched it.
It was cool/good
I actually laughed
I'm talking bout within the first couple minutes
this canadian cac doing the dance routine to bye bye bye 😂🤦🏽‍♂️
Liked the guest appearances
Would have never guessed those people would've popped up.
Especially ol girl
I like that they were very accurate with the costumes like they didn't give a fuck, they were going to make it accurate no matter how it looked on screen. I didn't like when wolverine first put on the mask it looked computer generated but afterwards it was fine when he was just walking around talking and dat. Channing Tatum I think that's his name, Gambit, the accent was good he looked too fat nh though. Still prefer the other guy, the mars guy. And shout out muhfuckin Wesley. I don't know why he took shots at Ali tho

Overall pretty good. I'd watch it again. That ugly ass dog can fuck off.
lol @ Deadpool finding it impossible to stfu but whenever he's in front of old girl he turns into a smitten 16 year old kid that's

It rubbed me the wrong way the ish that the
black tva chick said about the past
but maybe I'm going full @Disanthrope on that one.
Actions good but good grief they weren't trying to hold shit back.

Liked all the versions of ol boy too. It shows a lot of stuff from comics can work on film. Shout out my nigga HC
Make the switch bro
Dog pool is the goat

• Dislike
Reactions: GNS
Deadpool is definitely probably the most powerful being in the MCU and Marvel

He can just go to a different Multiverse at any time like he just pops up in the 616 for a job interview and he knows he’s a comic book character and he’s in a movie

Thought it was dope. I did not expect those cameos at all. The theater erupted when a certain actor came on screen. 🥹 I never thought I would see the day.

That said, I have no idea where the MCU is headed right now, lol.

I was hoping this movie would tie everything together nicely, but I’m left with even more questions. I think it’s best I just enjoy the journey, atp.

What did Wesley Snipes mean when he said there will only be one Blade and Deadpool looked at him like he revealed something...

Mahershala Ali still holding on??

Loved the NSYNC opening

Gambit was trash. I think that was on purpose though and it added to the humor

Too much Elektra lol
Isn't Blade supposed to be faster and stronger than humans? Was it just because of old age?

Kind of seemed like Wolverine was breaking the fourth wall a couple of times. Or at least he was part of it. Why does no one ever ask him about those comments?

The banter between them was perfect

Cavil as Wolverine looked awesome lol

Really was expecting them to do a preview of another movie in the after credits

Won't be surprised if it turns out Iron Man was the anchor being of the 616 universe and the universe is actually dying leading us into Secret Wars

Back