Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

It was okay.

I enjoyed it, but kinda expected more from the film. It was definitely a love letter to the FOX marvel movies and they did an excellent job hiding some cameos.

I’m gonna watch it again before I place my gripes though.

Last edited:
It was okay. Sometimes it was way too meta even for deadpool but there was a funny meta site gag
wolverine and Deadpool landing in the void and there was broken peoces of the fox studios logo all over the landscape
also liked
the wolverine recruitment montage
. Wolverine fans will love the nods to the comics. The cameos was where this movie was sort of weak because thanks to leaks and news from trades i knew what to expect so it felt sort of cheap. Also there was times i wished deadpool would stf6. 71/2 out of 10 not nad but thie is my least favorite deadpool necause of the over the top white teen edgelord humor.

I loved it. It had claws, peters, dog pools, beheadings, like a prayers ,Blades ,gambits,Elektras,circle thingies, Nice pools,did I mention dog pools?

About to go to see it a hour. I purposely didn't watch any videos or any trailers for this movie and other movies going forward. I want to be surprised especially since I'm a comics nerd

That was fun lol. Lotta of the humor landed for me, even the low key ones like the Avengers inventing shawarma, Wade Wilson saying Blade has never liked him (Ryan Reynolds) or Blade saying there will ever be one Blade

The Gambit movie they were planning was going to be a disaster cause I have no idea what Channing Tatum was attempting with that accent lmao. The suit was great though

Action was on point especially when they faced off against the Deadpool variants. It also has enough heart for the movie to have stakes with each Logan and Deadpool looking for redemption for different reasons

Post-credit scene was hilarious too

⭐⭐⭐⭐

That was fun lol. Lotta of the humor landed for me, even the low key ones like the Avengers inventing shawarma , Wade Wilson saying Blade has never liked him (Ryan Reynolds) or Blade saying there will ever be one Blade

The Gambit movie they were planning was going to be a disaster cause I have no idea what Channing Tatum was attempting with that accent lmao. The suit was great though

Action was on point especially when they faced off against the Deadpool variants. It also has enough heart for the movie to have stakes with each Logan and Deadpool looking for redemption for different reasons

Post-credit scene was hilarious too
They made the accents he used silly on purpose like how Wanda and storm both had changing accents

Back