Welcome To aBlackWeb

DanielRPK

-Daredevil: Born Again will resume filming in Feb. I I hear Muse is still the villain. With cops wearing the Punisher symbol as the secondary villains. Not sure who's playing Muse yet. Still no Foggy or Karen. They are keeping the core plot before the changes - Daredevil is retired. Matt only acting as lawyer. Fisk is mayor of New York and is trying to actually be a good mayor but at the same time wants to make Vigilantism illegal. It's still a case of the week format in some episodes but they will add some stuff to make Muse the mystery that connects everything

DanielRPK

-Daredevil: Born Again will resume filming in Feb. I I hear Muse is still the villain. With cops wearing the Punisher symbol as the secondary villains. Not sure who's playing Muse yet. Still no Foggy or Karen. They are keeping the core plot before the changes - Daredevil is retired. Matt only acting as lawyer. Fisk is mayor of New York and is trying to actually be a good mayor but at the same time wants to make Vigilantism illegal. It's still a case of the week format in some episodes but they will add some stuff to make Muse the mystery that connects everything
20240104_174638.jpg

DanielRPK

I probably need to rewatch the end because how is this possible? Or is this not happening directly after the Marvel series?

Glad they pivoted to this tho. Feige was tryin to be slick and tryin to have a totally different Daredevil than the Netflix joint with 10+ different versions of the suit, a lighter tone and no Foggy / Karen. Mans was really gon try to sell that shit to niggas lol

I forget what episode it was I think it was season 3 but whatever episode it was they had like the whole episode dedicated to her hated her ever since.

Back