Welcome To aBlackWeb

The one thing about Feige is that he gets it. Even if these people wouldn’t be his choice for these roles he understands the value of his audience so I know they’ll be bringing everyone back. Can’t wait for this one.

The one thing about Feige is that he gets it. Even if these people wouldn’t be his choice for these roles he understands the value of his audience so I know they’ll be bringing everyone back. Can’t wait for this one.
That's the thing. I actually think Feige loved how Cox and D'onofrio performed their roles as Murdock and Fisk. Notice how there's no rumors about buddy who played Iron Fist while it's basically confirmed Ritter is back as Jessica Jones and Colter rumored to come back as Luke Cage

Season 3 of Daredevil was based on Frank Miller's book Daredevil: Born Again.

Very interested in what the storyline/plot for this series will be

So this wont be directly after the end of the Netflix show?

Guess that means they can redo the defenders and do a better job of that show

Very happy about this , but 18 episodes? Netflix had trouble with the amount they were doing, it had hella filler episodes. This is gonna be hella interesting to say the least.

Either way I'm happy we've heard more on this. I'm a Daredevil fan in general, so more content is great by me

Very happy about this , but 18 episodes? Netflix had trouble with the amount they were doing, it had hella filler episodes. This is gonna be hella interesting to say the least.

Either way I'm happy we've heard more on this. I'm a Daredevil fan in general, so more content is great by me

Netflix had trouble wit their budget. Fucc'em.

So glad this is coming back. Now...bring back Luke Cage and Punisher...then all will be right in the world.

Netflix had trouble wit their budget. Fucc'em.

So glad this is coming back. Now...bring back Luke Cage and Punisher...then all will be right in the world.

Nah it wasn't really that. Ironically it was pretty much the same thing Marvel/Disney had wit Sony after Far From Home.

Netflix was doing all the heavy lifting while Marvel reaped the rewards.

What's really fukd up is all Netflix wanted to do was cut down from 13 ep to 10. And Marvel said no.

Yet all Marvel been giving us is 6 fukn episodes................. :foh5:

Back