Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who is whining? I'm just commenting on Hollywood Reporter article, I didn't write that shit lol. Are you gonna act like this project isn't 5 years old, and gone through directors and writers yearly. Clearly Ali agrees that unknowns are very hit and miss, and lately mostly miss.

This ain't the only thread your ass being whining in.

This ain't the only thread your ass being whining in.
Calling out projects that have been a mess for 5+ years ain't "whining". If a studio makes a project like HotD then I praise it. If it makes garbage like Acolyte then I speak on it . I don't stan tv shows or movies.

And again, the Hollywood Reporter wrote that article. Most people watching from the sidelines see the shitshow that this Blade project is.

Calling out projects that have been a mess for 5+ years ain't "whining". If a studio makes a project like HotD then I praise it. If it makes garbage like Acolyte then I speak on it . I don't stan tv shows or movies.

And again, the Hollywood Reporter wrote that article. Most people watching from the sidelines see the shitshow that this Blade project is.

Ain't you the MF during the strike that said you worked on sets before?

Then your ass should know that a lot of movies in general go thru shit like that all the time.

Like I said you just whining and fucking complaining.

Shiiiiiii at this point they just need to follow the current run in comics.

Let blade be the big bad.

Cause Majors fucked it up.

Let blade be the second coming of Dracula while secretly trying to find a way to kill off the majority of the supernatural elements in the MCU (while also keeping blade the ultimate good guy) so marvel ain’t ever gotta stress the shit again.

Ain't you the MF during the strike that said you worked on sets before?

Then your ass should know that a lot of movies in general go thru shit like that all the time.

Like I said you just whining and fucking complaining.
Nope, this is def NOT how movies work in general lol. Only reason this project is still greenlighted is because Ali has that much clout/respect as an actor. The fact Marvel has fumbled a relatively easy film like this speaks to organizational issues.

Why would anyone stop complaining when they keep going through writers like my Lakers go through head coaches?

Back