Welcome To aBlackWeb

They should do like Deadpool and go back to basics. Blade is a series from the 90s. Just made a dope ass action flick ala John Wick but with Vampires, guns, and a storyline.

The fucked up from the jump by trying to sideline Blade and make it about his daughter. Which is a recent MCU issue. Don't change what isn't broke

Thing is you can do the 90 action flick with woman as a main character. I know folks call everything woke and DEI and if it’s a little corny it’s gets destroyed. But him having a daughter wouldn’t be crazy.

Thing is you can do the 90 action flick with woman as a main character. I know folks call everything woke and DEI and if it’s a little corny it’s gets destroyed. But him having a daughter wouldn’t be crazy.
Blade having a daughter is cool. Making the daughter the focus of the movie is where the original script fell apart. Same issue people had with Hawkeye

lol. Get that daughter shit outta here. Niggas always wanna “Girl Dad” some shit. Blade with guns, swords, vampires, blood and violence shouldn’t be this hard. Trying to mix in all that other bullshit is what is holding this film up.

They did it to Thor, did it to Ant Man, they're gonna hit Hawkeye with it twice 'cause at some point Lila's gonna step to the front while he has Kate Bishop under his wing. Why wouldn't they do the same thing to Blade?

lol. Get that daughter shit outta here. Niggas always wanna “Girl Dad” some shit. Blade with guns, swords, vampires, blood and violence shouldn’t be this hard. Trying to mix in all that other bullshit is what is holding this film up.

I hear you but it’s marvel

Back