Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’ll pay it because I’m not going to the movies in july

then again I’m vaccinated...but I mean it’s roughly the same money...but then again it’s the theater experience...
Off topic, but you good? I've been hearing things about that second shot.

:huh4:

Off topic, but you good? I've been hearing things about that second shot.

:huh4:
Well I mean I will be vaccinated by then

I got my first shot yesterday after putting it off for 2 months

white girl at work was amazed I said I felt normal since she said she slept 16 hrs the day after

my arm just hurt really. I’ll let you know about the 2nd shot though lol

The relationship between us and them is consumer and seller.

Let's look at what WB did. They sold you BvS then asked you to pay for am ultimate edition on bluray of a better version. Then they sold you Justice League and asked you to pay for HBOMax to see a better version. And before that they gave you WW84, a fairly bad movie that you had to pay for HBOMax to see.

Marvel on the other hand sold you solid projects for over a decade and never made excuses for any of them.

I'm not paying extra for hbomax. It came with the same bundle I've been paying for for years. And Hbomax is giving out more than superhero films and cartoons. They been giving good films out already with more on the way.

Marvel has indeed given us good product. And we've supported them like no other base in kind, so them pushing everything back over a year to capitalize off our pockets at a higher rate than we were paying in the first place is nasty af.

They're saying they rather you risk covid or pay them $30 on top of subscription to watch their shit. That's how I'm looking at it. Just shows a lack of appreciation to the fans imo.

But its whatever. If I don't like the deal I'll go the gang way and get it for free regardless. That's their loss. You can't disrespect me and get my money no matter how good shit been in the past. Maybe that works for you tho.

I'm not paying extra for hbomax. It came with the same bundle I've been paying for for years. And Hbomax is giving out more than superhero films and cartoons. They been giving good films out already with more on the way.

Marvel has indeed given us good product. And we've supported them like no other base in kind, so them pushing everything back over a year to capitalize off our pockets at a higher rate than we were paying in the first place is nasty af.

They're saying they rather you risk covid or pay them $30 on top of subscription to watch their shit. That's how I'm looking at it. Just shows a lack of appreciation to the fans imo.

But its whatever. If I don't like the deal I'll go the gang way and get it for free regardless. That's their loss. You can't disrespect me and get my money no matter how good shit been in the past. Maybe that works for you tho.
You might not be taking into account that they invested in a movie that we can generally assume would've made a billion if not for COVID. That means alot of workers behind and in front of the camera need to be paid.

It just kinda sounds like you're painting a picture of a few suits in an office in Hollywood collecting hundreds of millions off of our subs when the reality is much more complex than that.

Alot of people want a great product but don't want to pay for it. I understand where you're coming from but I just see it differently.

This is a movie they were planning on making a billion dollars off of.

They have to recoup. I don't mind supporting Marvel Studios because they are very clearly creator friendly. It is very rare to find a company committed to investing in the creative vision and leadership of the people they hire.

Usually it's "You're hired but I'm going to tie your hands where you can only do 50% of what you think is best" and it's definitely ego based executive management.

Disney and Marvel should be copied in how they treat the people they work with. This whole hold up is because Scarlet Johannson deserved her own solo film with a proper opportunity to be financially successful. So yeah they got my 30 in July.

Nah, Marvel has gotten rid of a couple of folks whose vision didn't really align with theirs.

They just never did it w/ like 90% or all the movie done like WB.

But did y'all see that "X" in the Black Widow title in the end?......................

200.gif

Back