Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have they confirmed there will be an additional cost on Disney+? Or they going the whole HBO Route and just releasing the shit in theaters and streaming the same day?

I’ll pay it because I’m not going to the movies in july

then again I’m vaccinated...but I mean it’s roughly the same money...but then again it’s the theater experience...

This is a movie they were planning on making a billion dollars off of.

They have to recoup. I don't mind supporting Marvel Studios because they are very clearly creator friendly. It is very rare to find a company committed to investing in the creative vision and leadership of the people they hire.

Usually it's "You're hired but I'm going to tie your hands where you can only do 50% of what you think is best" and it's definitely ego based executive management.

Disney and Marvel should be copied in how they treat the people they work with. This whole hold up is because Scarlet Johannson deserved her own solo film with a proper opportunity to be financially successful. So yeah they got my 30 in July.

This is a movie they were planning on making a billion dollars off of.

They have to recoup. I don't mind supporting Marvel Studios because they are very clearly creator friendly. It is very rare to find a company committed to investing in the creative vision and leadership of the people they hire.

Usually it's "You're hired but I'm going to tie your hands where you can only do 50% of what you think is best" and it's definitely ego based executive management.

Disney and Marvel should be copied in how they treat the people they work with. This whole hold up is because Scarlet Johannson deserved her own solo film with a proper opportunity to be financially successful. So yeah they got my 30 in July.

They been eating. They owe us one. Not the other way around.

I'll keep paying for HBOmax but fuck paying for disney+ niggas greedy.

They been eating. They owe us one. Not the other way around.

I'll keep paying for HBOmax but fuck paying for disney+ niggas greedy.
The relationship between us and them is consumer and seller.

Let's look at what WB did. They sold you BvS then asked you to pay for am ultimate edition on bluray of a better version. Then they sold you Justice League and asked you to pay for HBOMax to see a better version. And before that they gave you WW84, a fairly bad movie that you had to pay for HBOMax to see.

Marvel on the other hand sold you solid projects for over a decade and never made excuses for any of them.

Back