Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't know what that nigga is talking about. Go to Youtube and look at all he reviews from white people. They slobbered over the movie every bit as much as blacks did. I think what he's getting confused is that many of them didn't see or understand the cultural impact of the movie. So, they don't understand all the fanfare surrounding it and thus think it receives more attention than it deserves. That doesn't mean they didn't like the movie. It just means that it wasn't the event for them that it was for many black people.
I could give zero fucks about what they do or dont understand shit aint that deep all im saying is alotta ppl say its overrated
Don't eem bother fam some brothas just don't want to remove the shackles and leave the plantation.

First it's "Marvel would never create an all black superhero movie and if they did it would flop"

Then it's "while BP was an amazing movie there's no way this is even making it to the oscars that's just how it is"

Now it's "well BP is successful but only whites said it's overrated and social media speaks for everyone so by admission BP is a failure"
Nigga wtf are you even talking about??? Lol but i think you also the same nigga that said kevin hart will be a billionaire too some im not even bout to go back and forth with you

Last edited:
This post is pitiful.
How is it pituful?

It's just funny and ironic.

BP was a good movie.... It really delivered... But all I'm saying is infinity war was better, so this is funny at the least.

Then.... Out of allllllllll the dope quotes... The writer of the article didn't even quote the movie The article is covering...

It quoted the movie I said was better. Which is ironic at the least....

I dunno, it made me chuckle

So it made 700m domestic and 1.3 bill worldwide cuz a bunch of white folks thought it was overrated? :foh5:

Nah, shit don't work like that. Go ask Justice League.

You can think.a movie is good and still think its overrated. Training day was good but i dont think it was that great does not mean i hate the movie. And mad people saw this movie more than once. Im not saying every white oerson hated the movie tho

How is it pituful?

It's just funny and ironic.

BP was a good movie.... It really delivered... But all I'm saying is infinity war was better, so this is funny at the least.

Then.... Out of allllllllll the dope quotes... The writer of the article didn't even quote the movie The article is covering...

It quoted the movie I said was better. Which is ironic at the least....

I dunno, it made me chuckle

How was infinity war better?

I never said it did, YALL NIGGAS are taking it as that, and if i said that, then please pull it up

Here is your original quote contradicting the post by someone saying white people loved the movie.

Wrong,most niggas loved it, most whites say its overrated as fuck, and if you think im wrong then clearly you dont use social media

If I believe a movie is "overrated as fuck", wouldn't that be viewed as me not being very fond of the movie?

Here is your original quote contradicting the post by someone saying white people loved the movie.

If I believe a movie is "overrated as fuck", wouldn't that be viewed as me not being very fond of the movie?
YOU think that means that nigga, its not a hard concept to grasp that overrated doesn't mean its trash, but if YOU feel that way, then thats totally fine and youre opinion on it, but to most ppl overrated means its not as good as made out to be, not bad, but not as good, but feel how you feel

Being overrated and being "overrated as fuck" are two very different things. You're being disingenuous if you say that they aren't. You chose that wording for a reason.

I never said it did, YALL NIGGAS are taking it as that, and if i said that, then please pull it up

Bruh, you said white people were mad about the success of the movie. I said they weren't and that most white people loved the movie. Your response to that was that I was wrong and that most whites just thought it was overrated. What is your point if not to suggest that whites didn't like it or think it was praiseworthy? If you acknowledge that most whites do think it was a good movie, just not worth all the craziness surrounding it, why would you think they'd be mad by a Grammy nod?

Bruh, you said white people were mad about the success of the movie. I said they weren't and that most white people loved the movie. Your response to that was that I was wrong and that most whites just thought it was overrated. What is your point if not to suggest that whites didn't like it or think it was praiseworthy? If you acknowledge that most whites do think it was a good movie, just not worth all the craziness surrounding it, why would you think they'd be mad by a Grammy nod?
My nigga i honestly dont give enough of a fuck to keep going back and forth about this damn movie lol ive clarified what i said, if you think white ppl love it then fine, im saying ive seen different, like i told the other nigga, we can agree to disagree

farris got backed into a corner and now he playing the he dont give a fuck card
LMAO

Lol nobody gives a fuck when they're wrong. You can't agree to disagree about some factual shit. White people reviewed the movie highly. White people paid money to see the movie multiple times. White people are the ones that nominated it for the award. To say that the majority of white people didn't love the movie is factually incorrect. If niggas really don't care they should stop pushing wrong rhetoric.

farris got backed into a corner and now he playing the he dont give a fuck card
LMAO
Backed into a corner?? Nigga i made my point and responded to the dudes that was talking,i cant make my point anymore clear and no i dont give enough of a fuck to have a 10 page debate on bp its not that serious to me lol

Lol nobody gives a fuck when they're wrong. You can't agree to disagree about some factual shit. White people reviewed the movie highly. White people paid money to see the movie multiple times. White people are the ones that nominated it for the award. To say that the majority of white people didn't love the movie is factually incorrect. If niggas really don't care they should stop pushing wrong rhetoric.

Why let something like facts get in the way of a good opinion?

Back