Welcome To aBlackWeb

I also disagree

Ancestors can be wrong and should've be exempt from being called out
Nah I disagree too because for one, he mentioned Ghana like that was the only country black people were enslaved from. And while countries like Haiti and Jamaica kicked the Europeans out, blacks in America stayed enslaved until the government "freed" them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching BP again

Realized that Tony stole the nano tech for his IW suit from Shuri. Nigga ain’t slick at all
Nanotechnology isn't exclusive and that's the Bleeding Edge armor that's been around for years. Shuri and her science department definitely get credit for discovering how to utilize nano first though.

Breh I wasn’t saying she herself invented it, merely BP nanosuit was introduced before IM.

A little bird told me the sequel will be called "Black Panther: King of the Dead"

And the working title of the third installment is "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever"

Man this shit is gonna be dope as fuck.

I know you weren't really trying to harp on this, but I hate when people bring up the fact that Haiti and Jamaica kicked the white people and act like blacks in the U.S. just took it. It didn't go down like that. You're talking about what happened in two little islands vs what happened in a much bigger space. Slaves in the U.S. tried to rebel too, but they were up against worst odds.
Absolutely. But that's why I can't agree with KRS because not all of the countries in the Americas dealt with slavery the same.

tumblr_inline_p8n7z7Mc711ty99rh_540.png

tumblr_inline_p8nc40lTUe1tvg2sz_1280.jpg

BP was awesome but y'all over hyping it like crazy. Outside of having a full black cast(mostly why people overhyped it imo) and a decent story with a cool villain it just doesn't hold up to Cap 2, IW, Civil War hell even Guardians 1 is a better film. Not knocking BP at all as I love it but it's def getting overhyped.

BP was awesome but y'all over hyping it like crazy. Outside of having a full black cast(mostly why people overhyped it imo) and a decent story with a cool villain it just doesn't hold up to Cap 2, IW, Civil War hell even Guardians 1 is a better film. Not knocking BP at all as I love it but it's def getting overhyped.

My thoughts exactly. Glad it made that much dough n put Coogler on even more..but...

YO,I'm re-watching Black Panther and when Killmonger stabs Tchalla it's in the same spot Thanos

stabs Iron Man in Infinity War,and Thanos makes the same face that Killmonger makes. The detail that

they put in these movies....

Back