Welcome To aBlackWeb

making Namor Mexican is just silly bro. Especially when past MCU movies hinted at a Atlantis being off the African coast. RECAST TCHALLA.

Atlantis is a fictional city. It doesn't really matter whether it's off the African coast or somewhere closer to the Caribbean. There are a 1000 different ways they can explain such an advanced society being able to influence the Mayans, and the hints they gave about where Atlantis could have been aren't nearly as strong as you're implying. I mean the little call out in Endgame can basically just be ignored as they didn't really say anything about Atlantis or a hidden city.

Atlantis is a fictional city. It doesn't really matter whether it's off the African coast or somewhere closer to the Caribbean. There are a 1000 different ways they can explain such an advanced society being able to influence the Mayans, and the hints they gave about where Atlantis could have been aren't nearly as strong as you're implying. I mean the little call out in Endgame can basically just be ignored as they didn't really say anything about Atlantis or a hidden city.

Man, sounds like Marvel is scared of Jason Momoa. I wonder how Namor’s underwater CGI is gonna compare.

Namot being Mexican ain't a huge flex..... But it is pretty funny 🤣🤣

So that's the antagonist. I see he's a Namor villain. We might see Namor being seen as the antagonist at first then Namor and Wakanda team up for the bigger threat coming out of Atlantis or w.e they're using as a replacement for Atlantis

Back