Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm surprised there isn't more faith that whatever they do will be great. Granted they haven't had to deal with an actors death in a major role

If they think that, then its revisionist history because pretty much everyone including people on this site were saying that T'challa didn't stand out enough in the first film and that it came off as more like a Wakanda film than a BP film.
Possibly

but then if you take out Boseman and killmonger and have shuri and Okoye at the forefront with whoever the villain is I could see how maybe ppl would be apprehensive in this hypothetical

If they think that, then its revisionist history because pretty much everyone including people on this site were saying that T'challa didn't stand out enough in the first film and that it came off as more like a Wakanda film than a BP film.
People were saying Killmonger was the standout and wanted to see him come back instead of Shuri being the lead

I ain't gonna lie. I do find it a bit amusing that they got hispanic and black people going to war in the MCU after all the attempts the media has made of trying to stir up trouble between the two groups.

How is a secret nation from Mexico beefing with a secret nation from Africa? This shit is silly. Embrace the Aquaman comparison and just fucking do it better. You’re Marvel, right?

How is a secret nation from Mexico beefing with a secret nation from Africa? This shit is silly. Embrace the Aquaman comparison and just fucking do it better. You’re Marvel, right?

lol Really bruh? With all the crazy shit you see happen in superhero films, you think two highly advanced and secretive nations knowing about each other and coming into conflict is implausible just because of their geographic locations on the Earth?

You All Hate Express is running out of steam man. Give it a little rest.

lol Really bruh? With all the crazy shit you see happen in superhero films, you think two highly advanced and secretive nations knowing about each other and coming into conflict is implausible just because of their geographic locations on the Earth?

You All Hate Express is running out of steam man. Give it a little rest.

making Namor Mexican is just silly bro. Especially when past MCU movies hinted at Atlantis being off the African coast. RECAST TCHALLA.

Back