Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's Hollywood in general bruh

I could give you even more examples of predominantly white movies or TV shows that where passed over for one reason or another.

As far as the bold movies. Let's not act like a significant part of their success wasn't because of all the ground work and success of the movies before them. I bet that if Cap. Marvel or GOTG was the 2nd MCU film in phase 1 and not Hulk. They would've done the same mediocre numbers, if not worst.
Yes, those movies inherited the fans of preceding MCU films. But they also broke ground in their own distinct ways at a time where your average Hollywood exec swore that a film not centered upon a singular white male is too big of a financial risk to take.

Of course you can come up with tons of examples of projects that get looked over. The fact remains that Hollywood is 1. Bigoted and 2. Risk averse.

Marvel hasn't revealed any plans.

All tho...............

791c692f4cee0b08ad7600b701ca41d0.jpg

1F5I4dF.png

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually recast the character but isn't doing so for the most recent Black Panther film.

They understand and seen how devastated many around the globe was when Mr. Boseman passed away. The guy was beloved, not just for that role he played but how he seemed to carry himself as a person in general. I'm sure alot of folks wouldn't be offended if they recast so soon but seeing the out pouring of emotion from so many no doubt kinda scared the powers that be. Not to mention the writers, directors, and actors having a close relationship with the man and maybe feeling a certain way about the whole ordeal.

I just hope people come out and support the film and actually give it a chance.

Recast to make this, doing black panther with every other character carrying the future movie ain't it for me.

I said this before, im cool with Shuri being black panther. BP is a super hero name and multiple people been BP.

With that said, I still wanna see Tchalla in the MCU. He got some of the dopest stories, and so he should be recast.

I think the plan originally was to make Shuri BP, but Tchalla was still gonna be around.

Taking Tchalla out the MCU is some bs

Her wiry ass is not fucking yo no big threat foh! I like her as a character I fux with Shuri as the super intelligent techie but gtfohwtbs her ever taking down Doom or Namor or whoever they choose the villain to be. Make it MBJ or use the multiverse angle and cast Denzel son and be done with it. Some time has passed, we are all still devastated of Chadwick’s passing. His presence will always be felt but we all know he would want the show to go on and tell these rich T’Challa stories

I just wanna see a king and dominant strong young black superhero (not even being a hotep lol)

with the marvels and scarlet witch I don’t think there really NEEDS to be shuri stepping in since there’s already strong women representation so no need to force it. I also not the biggest fan of shuri the actress

Plus the only other black guys is old ass fax machine and captain Louisiana

Last edited:
I said this before, im cool with Shuri being black panther. BP is a super hero name and multiple people been BP.

With that said, I still wanna see Tchalla in the MCU. He got some of the dopest stories, and so he should be recast.

I think the plan originally was to make Shuri BP, but Tchalla was still gonna be around.

Taking Tchalla out the MCU is some bs

I'm curious... How would you feel if they either

a) Made up a whole new character but gave that character the comicbook storylines meant for Tchalla; or
b) Used an existing character already introduced but gave that character the comicbook storylines meant for Tchalla

Is it the stories you specifically want, the character or both?

I'm curious... How would you feel if they either

a) Made up a whole new character but gave that character the comicbook storylines meant for Tchalla; or
b) Used an existing character already introduced but gave that character the comicbook storylines meant for Tchalla

Is it the stories you specifically want, the character or both?

Either one wouldnt make sense.

Tchalla in the comic books is a cool mfer. The definition of a pragmatist. If he thinks you gotta die, he gon drop the dopest 1 liner and kill you.

For Tchallas story lines to work you gotta have that personality. The stories work cause Tchalla is in them. They work cause he makes decisions as either King of Wakanda, or the protector of Wakanda. So its kind of impossible to bring in a character that is neither of those things and give him tchallas story lines

Back