Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ramonda saying her entire family is gone must have happened during that 5 year span where half of the world was snapped.

View attachment 891873
I just caught onto this in the trailer when I went to the movies recently. Had a feeling it was asked and answered in here. Didn't occur to me that it could have been said during the blip

So this movie likely covers a lot of years

I just caught onto this in the trailer when I went to the movies recently. Had a feeling it was asked and answered in here. Didn't occur to me that it could have been said during the blip

So this movie likely covers a lot of years

All the marvel movies follow real world time so it’s almost five years

What if they frame it around how everyone came back from the blip except Tchalla?

like… a glitch in the blip that makes room for a T’Challa from The Ultimates Universe?

tenoch-full-size-watermark.jpg

I think that before the movie's over, both M'Baku and Shuri wear the BP mantel. And a variant T'Challa is either revealed or teased before or during the end credits.

Movies are getting longer these days for whatever reason. Used to be rare you'd get an action movie past 105- 110 minutes. Now it's all the time

Theatres actually pushed for shorter run times because the shorter the movie, the more showings you get and the more money you make.

I think now with these big blockbusters, they are willing to accept the longer run times because they know they are going to fill more seats for each showing.

Back