Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm more of a resurrect t'challe person. He doesn't have to stay dead . It's a surprise erhero fantasy .movie anything can happen. For now he's dead but in a future sequel ,it might be two movies down the line but he can come back.

It's weird but it's because they're human lol

its the marvel universe bro we are damn near 15 years deep you’ve seen everything you can possibly imagine, resurrection ain’t that far fetched lol besides youve already seen resurrections in the first Black Panther with them taking the herb and going to the ancestral planes only to come back . Shit even Moonknight died and came back to life. Don’t over think it lol

Last edited:
its the marvel universe bro we are damn bear 15 years deep you’ve seen everything you can possibly imagine, resurrection ain’t that far fetched lol besides youve already seen resurrections in the first Black Panther with them taking the herb and going to the ancestral planes only to come back . Shit even Moonknight died and came back to life. Don’t over think it lol
Does the herb kill them and resurrect them? I forgot about Moonknight. Wasn't he resurrected by the god though?

I hear ya. I just can’t get with it. I think killing off TCHALLA is wack and using Boseman’s death as plot device is wack. But hey, niggas just want good stories, which I don’t think you have to kill off TCHALLA to achieve. But enjoy.

🤝

Personally, I don't disagree with you. I am hopeful that Tchalla will exist somewhere and be re-introduced at some point. That said, I fully expect to watch this as close to opening day as I can and anticipate enjoying it.

What’s so funny about that

When she talks about coming back from adversity, I doubt her comnents in her mind really is about any physical injury.

She was being blasted for her alleged Covid status and antivax views, to the point she could have been out of job and potentially blacklisted

A lot of ardent fans gave zero fucks about her stunt injury...

Back