Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers: Secret Wars (May 7, 2027)

Who all have they brought back with variants? Gamora and I guess Loki since Thanos killed him but he's alive

Well yea because what you described felt like there's really no fear of death because they can just bring a variant of the person in
What If is canon to the MCU so technically we already saw variants of Steve, Carol, Thor, T'Challa, Wanda, Killmonger, Tony just to name a few.
You saw variants of Strange in Multiverse of Madness
Spidey's variants

And no fear of death to whom? Maybe to the audience.... Cause it aint the characters cause the whole arc will be them fighting to save everything in the multiverse.

Jackman’s Wolverine and Toney’s Spider-Man are bigger and more iconic. If not, go hire some new niggas. So yeah, Fox will be running shit.
You just be saying anything.

They are not and you have one of the biggest directors in hollywood who basically outright said RDJ being casted as Tony Starks is one of the greatest movie casting of all time

That at no point in time has been said about Jackman and Tobey.

You just be saying anything.

They are not and you have one of the biggest directors in hollywood who basically outright said RDJ being casted as Tony Starks is one of the greatest movie casting of all time

lol, he has a opinion, just like me. And he said one of. Wolverine and Spider-Man are bigger than Iron Man. And Jackman’s and Tobey’s portrayal of those character are just as big and iconic, imo more, than RDJ portrayal of IM.

Last edited:
What If is canon to the MCU so technically we already saw variants of Steve, Carol, Thor, T'Challa, Wanda, Killmonger, Tony just to name a few.
You saw variants of Strange in Multiverse of Madness
Spidey's variants

And no fear of death to whom? Maybe to the audience.... Cause it aint the characters cause the whole arc will be them fighting to save everything in the multiverse.
Didn't watch the animated show. I know variants have been shown but I was talking about variants replacing the original character in the MCU

Both audience and the characters. If they can just replace a character with their variant then it's like they can just be used as cannon fodder

Back