Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers: Secret Wars (May 7, 2027)

We dead ass might see Kang pop up in every film after Antman goin forward
That I don't see at least not Kang the Conquer. This guy I can see in Ant man 3, maybe Loki season 2, the Kang film and Secret Wars. I do think we'll see other variants of Kang popping up in other films and end credit scenes though.

cmsphqP7euNHY43jQ5Ut4D.jpg

That I don't see at least not Kang the Conquer. This guy I can see in Ant man 3, maybe Loki season 2, the Kang film and Secret Wars. I do think we'll see other variants of Kang popping up in other films and end credit scenes though.

View attachment 890927

Kang the conquerer seems to be the big bad. What are some of the other variants of him you think we might see?

Kang the conquerer seems to be the big bad. What are some of the other variants of him you think we might see?
I thought we'd get a mention of his Ancient Egypt variant in Moon Knight
RamaTut I think Loki, Ironlad is another one I can see popping up as he's a Young Avenger. Scarlett Centurion is another one usually Dr. Doom related🤔I could see Marvel with that Disney shit making some comedic non powered Kangs too. The potential is VERY high and they can really have fun with how he can show up in films as well as tv shows.

Do y'all think this takes place in the TVA "dimension"? I was just thinking about the fact that Kang has already been established as being openly in control of the TVA "now".

Do y'all think this takes place in the TVA "dimension"? I was just thinking about the fact that Kang has already been established as being openly in control of the TVA "now".

hmmm.. that could work.

I'm curious how this is gonna play out.. cuz with all the multiverse stuff going on.. what even would the TVA be doing now? Trying to restore the sacred timeline? Or if they even have a concept of a sacred timeline anymore.

Im guessing in the second season of Loki the TVA will be responsible for something else outside of what we saw in season 1 since this Kang presumably will be different that what we saw with he who remains

Back